• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ivy Branch

clemsonjeep

What's the story at this point? Wed made rest at Ivy Branch ATV Resort and today the owner informs me the trails aren't officially open, but people are riding them as "outlaws".

This place is approximately 45mins from Bear Wallow. Should we still make the 6hr trip and just do Bear Wallow?

Just looking for some advice... definitely dont want to make a 6hr trip to get hassled for being somewhere we shouldnt be.

I know the local guys still run it and it's pretty much back to the way it was before Hatfield McCoy took it over, I'm not sure of legality issues but I know they're still running it. Onepieceatatime probably knows way more than I do

We have wheeled it for the last 4 years with no issues at all. We haul 6 hrs too. Couple campgrounds right by it.

We have wheeled it 3 or 4 times since. Still great wheeling. Locals are out there all the time. Better trails than bear wallow. Bear wallow was just logged and several trails are still covered in pushover and tops from the logging operation.

Just need to find you some locals that'll take you out there and show you around. I think I've been going down there to wheel for almost 10 years now on only 2 of those years was it actually ran by HMT. Ivy is one of my favorite places to wheel, its gotta have some of the best traction on the east coast and the rocks get stickier there when its wet so never skip a trip to Ivy because of the weather.

Latest posts