• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jalen Hurts

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
Is not a championship caliber quarteback. Argue if you want, you're wrong, deal with. He makes me hate watching Alabama football. One read then dance, can't stand it

:JRich: quarterbacks are always like that. If they have to stay in the pocket and think they are screwed. They always rely heavily on their legs to move the ball in tough situations.

Who is playing or coaching worth a ****? Bama was never predicted to do as well as they have this year. Auburn is the first good team they have played.

98TJ said:
Who is playing or coaching worth a ****? Bama was never predicted to do as well as they have this year. Auburn is the first good team they have played.

Nick hasn't had near as much control over the last few years. Any one who has Lane Kiffin for years and continues to put Hurts in a game has gone soft

He can't carry the whole team. He was running for his life back there all night.

Auburn beat the **** out of our defense with a freshman qb.

Damn you guys are as spoiled as buckeye fans, if it ain't a undefeated season and a national championship yas ain't happy, can't be perfect all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom line is Bama got handled by the first good team they played.

Me thinks Sabin will have a new offensive coordinator next year.

When your running backs average 8 plus yards a carry and you let your OCs continue to call pass pass pass, you need to reevaluate your abilities as well

Yeah alabama doesn't need 2 running backs in the back field. With the style quarterback they are they need to run the ball and do play actions short.

They are like Ohio State in more ways than one....no matter how bad there schedule/team is they still manage to make it to the playoffs 9 times out of 10

First off hurts is not the worst qb in bama history. 2nd who would you trade Saban for I dont beleave he has control problems. 3rd since we have not completely missed the playoffs"this year " we would be 100% kinda like 10 for 10. Not being a jerk but guys us that call ourselves Alabama fans have nothing to gripe about. It is what it is we lost to a good team at home in late November. I wouldnt trade our program with anybody. And those of you that just don't like Alabama it's okay there's over a hundred other teams. Roll Tide!!

stump jumper said:
First off hurts is not the worst qb in bama history. 2nd who would you trade Saban for I dont beleave he has control problems. 3rd since we have not completely missed the playoffs"this year " we would be 100% kinda like 10 for 10. Not being a jerk but guys us that call ourselves Alabama fans have nothing to gripe about. It is what it is we lost to a good team at home in late November. I wouldnt trade our program with anybody. And those of you that just don't like Alabama it's okay there's over a hundred other teams. Roll Tide!!

Bingo! RTR!!!

stump jumper said:

I disagree about Jalen Hurts. Any qb over the last 20 years would have done better passer wise with this system

Nope. Their current system is to stand in the pocket until a receiver comes open. Unfortunately our offensive line can't protect him long enough for a receiver to get open because our offensive line ain't what it used to be and the OC continues to call very slow developing pass plays. The bottom line is Auburn beat Bama in every aspect of the game and deserved to win it.

This may work out better for Bama anyway. There is no way this team was going to beat Auburn at home, Georgia in Atlanta, Clemson and OU.......no way; wasn't going to happen. But, if they still get in to the playoff, maybe they can beat two of them on a neutral field. I think this team knows that. I think they are tired from a long season with many injuries. They just didn't look like they wanted to be out there.

They started out shitty, but turned it around late and they are on a roll right now. That Auburn/Georgia game will be real interesting. Its hard to beat a team twice in one year. Wonder if Auburn will get Kerryon Johnson back by Saturday.

98TJ said:
They started out shitty, but turned it around late and they are on a roll right now. That Auburn/Georgia game will be real interesting. Its hard to beat a team twice in one year. Wonder if Auburn will get Kerryon Johnson back by Saturday.

Yes he dressed out for practice on sunday. His shoulder is fine its his rib that was actually hurt.