• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep floor board repair near Chattanooga

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
If you had no clue how to do body work and didn't really know any body shops who would you take a early 70's cj5 to, to have the floors repaired? Friend in Chattanooga needs some guidance. Thanks!

Prob be more cost effective to buy a tub. Depends on how bad the old tub is though.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
If you had no clue how to do body work and didn't really know any body shops who would you take a early 70's cj5 to, to have the floors repaired? Friend in Chattanooga needs some guidance. Thanks!

Is it just the front floor boards or entire floor?

Pic

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
ranger11 said:
I know there are more cost than the 1800 but thats not a terrible price for a new tub. Yes I know I didn't respond to what your thread was originally about. Just wasn't sure if y'all were aware of aftermarket tubs.

http://www.shellvalley.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=372/prd372.htm

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Oh yes fully aware. Thanks! I was in the same boat with my project and my floors were way worse than the pics above. There's something to me about sticking with a steel tub vs fiberglass. But I found a donor jeep on the cheap so I am set... The one in the pics above I'm just posting for a friend so i really don't know the full intent other than somewhat original...

redneckengineered said:
As long as he doesn't care about a showroom resto it won't be that bad.

Yeah true. It would be interesting. Welding on that would be fun. Be dragging a nice bead and hit some rust make it look reaaaal good.

Latest posts