• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep Tj with Tons and Atlas Updated!!

Blake G

This jeep is back up for sale by a different owner!! It is a a 98 Jeep Tj. There is a build thread on here under jdodd. I started out with buying a king pin dana 60 axle with 5.38 gears and a Detroit. It has yukon 35 spline inner and outer axles with Yukon super joints. All new wheel bearings and seals with Yukon lockouts. It has a ballistic differential cover and 1350 yoke. Full psc steering pump and all with a double ended ram. Black bird customs caliper brackets. Rear is a sterling 10.25 with disk brakes welded and a ruff stuff differential cover. Suspension is all 1 1/4 Heims with 2inch 7075 link bars. It has fox 2.0 16inch coilovers in the rear and fox 14inch 2.0 coilovers in front. It has fox hydraulic bump stops all around. Jeep only has 80k miles on it with a 4.0 ax15 and an atlas 4.3. Ac will freeze you out of it and the heater works. Has an rci fuel cell in the back with factory pump and sending unit. It has btf comp cut corners and sliders. Cc fabs hoodline fenders. Poison spider hood louvre. 8000 mile marker winch. It has a long tube header can't remember brand with a flow master heat wrapped. 42 inch sx2s on allied bead locks. Interior is stock other than a set of corbeua seats with wake board speakers and a jvc head unit.I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. Jeep runs great and rides great as well. It does have a clean and clear title. I love the jeep just thinking of going a diff route. It's located in winchester Tn call Chad at (931) 308-0836 19k is the price. Here is the link to the build thread http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=35057.0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 327
Re: Jeep Tj with Tons and Atlas

looks damn good man I need to bring the buggy back up to your place and go ride again

[

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-29-11-12-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-29-11-12-06.png
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 223

patric8332 said:
looks damn good man I need to bring the buggy back up to your place and go ride again

Thanks man Hollar at me sometime and we will go.

This rig has got the best stance of any I've ever seen. Glws.

04rubi said:
This rig has got the best stance of any I've ever seen. Glws.

Thanks!! I'm also interested in trades for about anything.

Nice jeep! Got any interior pics?

I don't have any at the moment I'll try to take some tomorrow. I do have a few of it flexing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 172

Was the 1st pic at full bump? Looks like it sits a little taller in 2nd pic??

Very nice looking Jeep though :dblthumb:

There's only about an inch difference from the 1st to the 2nd picture I adjusted the ride height. I think it's the angle of the picture. Oh and there's no beer in it in the 2nd one :drinkers:

Interested in trade on a Harley night train custom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 163