• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jeep vs toyota vs buggy

Meh, take all the brands and dump them in a big pot. Then mix it around and take what fits your idea at the moment and use that in your build.

I'm running a 22re backed by a AW4/A340 hybrid trans with a 231/300 behind it all going down yota driveshafts to a set of GM axles. Not one single manufacturer makes a rig that can be BEAT straight from the factory.

Meh, take all the brands and dump them in a big pot. Then mix it around and take what fits your idea at the moment and use that in your build.

I'm running a 22re backed by a AW4/A340 hybrid trans with a 231/300 behind it all going down yota driveshafts to a set of GM axles. Not one single manufacturer makes a rig that can be BEAT straight from the factory.

true, i have a toyota, jeep leafs in the front, chevy leafs in the back, have a ford engine and trans at home thats going to mate to a toyota tc and most likely end up with chevy axles. :awesomework:

I would build a LIGHTER truck again, seeing as how most things are getting closed to the ORV, it just seems smart not to have a buggy, for streetability. that being said a jeepcould do that also, but i like the utility a truck has over a jeep (wrangler).

my plan was to build my toyota as big and bad as i could, while keeping its complete street-ablility and building/buying a buggy that i can use for stricktly offroad, that was i have something i can drive in the winter and also wheel in those spur-of-the-moment events where a friend happens to have a large backyard to play in and i dont want to go all the way home and get the buggy or it isnt big enough for a buggy.:awesomework:

oh and the only jeep i will ever own is a J10 just because they are still a truck and that was back when a jeep was actually built right... not a unabody bad..bad...idea... :fawkdancesmiley:

oh and the only jeep i will ever own is a J10 just because they are still a truck and that was back when a jeep was actually built right... not a unabody bad..bad...idea... :fawkdancesmiley:

my buddy just bought a J20, i agree with ya, FSJ's are the only cool jeeps, i would like to build up a FSJ cherokee, there was one for sale just down the road from me with a rebuilt 401 for $800, wish i woulda had the money:mad: