• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep YJ Tub & Frame - Excellent Condition

Allgood_73

I have an EXCELLENT project vehicle for someone to build into a great rig. The paint has recently been redone and the frame is in perfect condition (absolutely no rust anywhere --- came from out west)..

Clean title in hand
NO TRADES (trade offers will be ignored)

$1400 local pickup (located in Mt Juliet, TN)

I accept all forms of payment with the following conditions:
- Cash : Always preferred
- PayPal : Either add 3% to price to cover fees OR send payment as a gift.
- Check : Must wait for check to clear before pickup
- Money Order : Can pickup immediately.

To give an idea of what the jeep can look like... this was it before the part out:
10828057155_cba4606e0d_z.jpg

Here it is currently, what you see is what you get (minus the parts sitting in the rear):
12683807434_3ca96d9f17_z.jpg

12683335155_7624fbddaf_z.jpg

12683477973_d5b43b1caf_z.jpg

12683804284_28f01eb6b2_z.jpg

12683332045_b30ff69b1f_z.jpg

12683474243_3850030e04_z.jpg

12683473053_21b5bb999d_z.jpg

12683799404_d5bb33f2ff_z.jpg

He's gave me a deposit and should be coming to pick it up Saturday. If not, I got one other person in line for it as well already.

Why did this thread get moved to parts when this is a vehicle that will be sold with a title and bill of sale?!?!? Not that it matters now that it's pending sale...

Makes no sense... It's definitely not a part... you can't install it onto a vehicle.

Its's a vehicle... there's no denying that. It has a vin number, registration, title, and bill of sale... and the rules say nothing about it needing to have axles and tires to be considered a vehicle.

Again, it doesn't matter since it's already pending sale... but it's just senseless it got moved to begin with.

Not to be a **** but if you would have read the rules it clearely states.
Has to be a running driving vehicle, if not post in parts.
And makes sense this is not a "vehicle" for sale, it is a "part" of a vehicle. A tub amd frame.
Was a nice looking jeep tho.

Allgood_73 said:
Makes no sense... It's definitely not a part... you can't install it onto a vehicle.

Its's a vehicle... there's no denying that. It has a vin number, registration, title, and bill of sale... and the rules say nothing about it needing to have axles and tires to be considered a vehicle.

Again, it doesn't matter since it's already pending sale... but it's just senseless it got moved to begin with.

Basically due to your inability to read.

flatland said:
Still available?

Hey man, just wanna let you know you moved up to 2nd in line. The guy just backed out on me since his trans on his daily driver went out yesterday. I hit up the next guy in line this morning, so I'll let you know as soon as I hear (or don't hear) back from him.

Well... still for sale for $1500. Buyer had daily driver breakdown the day before he was supposed to pick it up.

As a reminder... as the title states, I am selling this as a frame and body (missing front grill and rear tailgate).... that's it. Anything else that is on there (dash, engine computer, misc. wiring, etc.) is simply free extras. Don't expect to have power steering, skid plates, etc.

Also, as a reminder, I have cut the coilover hoops off up front along with the coilspring retainers in the rear.... these were in custom locations for the stretch that was on there and have been sold. YOU mount your own suspension mounts where YOU need them.

Last of all, this is a jeep that was used as such.... not a show vehicle. It will have minor scratches and not be in 100% condition. The pictures are dead on accurate and were taken at the time of the listing.

I say all of this because I've had several people call and expect a LOT more to come with it and are wanting it to be a 400 hp street rod show vehicle.

$100 price reduction to $1400.

Since I've got the $100 deposit from the guy who backed out... I'm willing to come down to $1400 on it. That's it, the price will not drop anymore after this... I am firm on the price.

Latest posts