• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico XRRA?

I am not making it. I was going to fly to Jackson on Thursday and ride with Nolen and Joel, but do to some unforseen actions by my wife I will be at home putting the 555 back together. Oh how I love wiring! molaugh

Yep, Nolen and I are pulling out at the asscrack of the morning on Friday. We should be there around 1:00 at the latest.

I was planning on going , but the park I renovated over the winter is having a big shindig and they want me to be there so they can brag on me. :dunno:

kid rok said:
I was planning on going , but the park I renovated over the winter is having a big shindig and they want me to be there so they can brag on me. :dunno:

They just want you there cuz your such a hunky piece of man thats all... :flipoff1:

Lucky dog racing is heading out today after i get out of school loller.gif... the buggy's are ready to go!

Dave and Kim are not going to make this one, but the Five-o rig will be there driven by Bart Baker and Beau Ricky.
My dads caddy is running good with the new motor and you know he will put on a show. thumb.gif
The Diablo is running good and we have all the weak links worked out finally!!! :spin: :spin: loller.gif

Libertyville said:
How long of drive?

For me? About 5 hours if I go straight through. I'm stopping in Murfreesboro, TN on the way(not on the way at all.. LOL) to work on a project with Woodlee. Should be in Jellico mid-day tomorrow.

I really hate that my plans for racing ( more like my budget ) this season fell apart so quickly, sure would love to be there right now !!

Good luck guys and put in work !! thumb.gif