• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico XRRA?

wngrog said:
Tech pics at www.rockmidgetphotography.com

Killer pics. There is some tough competition there this weekend. And the rain/wetness looks to bring the suck.

InDaShop said:
Killer pics. There is some tough competition there this weekend. And the rain/wetness looks to bring the suck.

ck PBB comp and events thread by Krusty...i have some of strawberry shortcake's (aka teh rock midget) pictures up.....

Libertyville said:
wow your lucky we only have like a 19 hour trip...

looks like that road trip didn't hurt u too bad..you're beating the ol man's times @ the half!!....both are making good times tho...

Keep it up!!!!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684358&page=2

good job updating. I wanna know how adam is doing. I'm still impressed by Derek west. He wasn't very fast last time, (olkay, pretty fast, but not loud) but the whole day I kept saying to wyatt, damn, that guy is consistent. Then he pulls it out at the end. He's one to watch.

good write up SS.....

next time keep the laptop handy, and shoot me some pics...i will post 'em for you...

i am assuming you guys are making good time on teh way back?

296867782_MD4de-Ti.jpg

blacksheep10 said:

That will be a wall sized poster and the first meeting of the Adam Woodlee Fan Club 8)

I am bringing the beer :)

Thanks Wyatt, your buggy would have loved the course.

Haha I knew that pic would show up soon. Great time guys i really had fun at the event. The Saturday night hotel party was a blast. Jellico people are cool for letting us rock out like that.

Just a note for the Midget. When the chunky wemmin of the net find that pic for sale on your site don't blame me for the great amount of cash flow you may receive. pepper.gif

Woodlee looked mighty comfortable in Mercer's rig after the race was over when he drove it back to Doc's trailer. ;D

Woodlee said:
Haha I knew that pic would show up soon. Great time guys i really had fun at the event. The Saturday night hotel party was a blast. Jellico people are cool for letting us rock out like that.
Yeah until the entire police force showed up, all 4 of them. Someone got cuffed :popcorn:

Dude the fireworks fight was so awesome. Highlight of the night was Kim launching whatever that was WAY LOW and it exploded like 20' in the air. molaugh Then of course the 100 pack of bottle rockets was pretty entertaining too! I'm surprised more people didn't get hurt. Mercer got a bad one, Flash got hit in the face, I had a small something graze my arm, and I'm sure there were plenty others. laughing1 Good times...

Oh, and the race was good too! laughing1

Latest posts