• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico XRRA?

Speeding said:
Dude the fireworks fight was so awesome. Highlight of the night was Kim launching whatever that was WAY LOW and it exploded like 20' in the air. molaugh Then of course the 100 pack of bottle rockets was pretty entertaining too! I'm surprised more people didn't get hurt. Mercer got a bad one, Flash got hit in the face, I had a small something graze my arm, and I'm sure there were plenty others. laughing1 Good times...

Oh, and the race was good too! laughing1

Now I am pissed that I didn't go.

I talked to Joel for 30 minutes tonight, yeah sounds like this race was something else. Sucks to have missed, but there is always Hannibal.

It was a great time. I really liked the course. I thought I would not like the fast course, but it really kept your attention. I LOVED the second lap they put in in the second 1/2. It was really a deal breaker. Bigelow was HOT on his first lap and probably would have come in first or second had it been a one lap race in the finals, but that roll put him in 6th. That is what I liked about it. Anything can happen.

Adam Carter had a bad break. I think he was playing it conservatively on that last lap and it cost him. He had to beat on the buggy once he was denied the climb twice and that is when it broke. Had he driven a little harder going into that lap he probably would have been there in the top 2-3. He is an excellent driver and I think by the finals this year he will be knocking on Derek's door hard.

Levi Shirley....hey Dude, what can I say. Not only are you a super driver, but you are so FREAKING cool for a 16yr old kid. I love watching you race man. COOL, COOL, COOL. Seems like if you can ever catch a mechanical "break" (sorry pun intended) you will have a top finish.

Fun times for sure.

Bryan, your time is coming. You drove great this weekend. Your competition is freaking TOUGH, but you guys are going to get a podium, no doubt. Check out that Moly link material that Polyperformance sells. I have heard rave reviews on the stuff and Levi needs something super stiff on that lower link so he can jump. They will build to spec. Check it out.

Joel running molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

296877236_6e397-M.jpg

I was hauling some fat ass over that jump laughing1

I am still pissed we could not get that damn thing turned over, but it was stuck in the sticky clay mud. We grabbed it and did not budge it, and Doug is a big boy.

I left my computer uploading the pictures all on my site at a higher resolution. I have about 350 uploaded. I have close to 500 to get uploaded.

I held back about 20 to see if they qualify for the calendar.

Check it out on Rockmidget......

congrats to Mo aka -rokcrler- with Team 069 Fatboy racing for coming in second place! i believe he was the copilot for the race.

jrhall said:
congrats to Mo aka -rokcrler- with Team 069 Fatboy racing for coming in second place! i believe he was the copilot for the race.
Yes he was. First time I had met Mo and he is a heck of a nice guy. Those boys were gettin' it all day.

looks like an awesome time. I want to make one of these races this year. I would love to goto Attica, since it is only like an hour from where I am from, I am sure I could get some of my boys up there to hang out..... :afro:

bigsilly said:
I was hauling some fat ass over that jump laughing1

I am still pissed we could not get that damn thing turned over, but it was stuck in the sticky clay mud. We grabbed it and did not budge it, and Doug is a big boy.

I heard you yell out something like "I'M COMING DOUG!" and I couldn't stop myself from laughing loudly. molaugh Somebody in the crowd yelled "Run Forrest!" too. ;D

It's good to finally put some faces with internet names.This has got to be one of the best sports and bunch of competitors on earth.I had a blast this past weekend.Adam tried real hard to place in this one,he needed it bad.He kept telling me he wanted to win the event not the crowd.Some of the guys were really putting on a show with the jumps.Maybe they can afford it because it hurts your little billfold.Were still a low low low budget team trying to run two cars.Were going to try to make a change or two before the next one(we hate Detroits) and try to get a little faster turning.I'm still very pleased with it all even though he has less than an hour of comp driving time in this ones seat.Now we gotta go swap the tires and steering wheel over to the red one.Come on out to Dayton Tn for a we-rock.

jrhall said:
bigsilly said:
Yes he was. First time I had met Mo and he is a heck of a nice guy. Those boys were gettin' it all day.
Thanks guys :drinkers: I miss the days of competeing. Good to see old faces and put names to SNs.. :spin:
Congrats to Mikey, all i did was screem all gitty and push a button ;D
Good to meet ya Joel.. looking forward to wheelin with ya or racing again :woody:

FYI... best car/buggy/rig to drive is SOMEONE ELSES!!! Drive it like ya stole it!! :flipoff1: