• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jimmy Smith problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jimmy Smith is a CROOK

Whattha said:
Do business like a man? I dont live in Tennessee there boss! I work more than your average man and dont have time to run up to Tennessee to pick up my money but thanks for your input bud.
any time and I don't live in tn either

I havent heard from this man in months. I just tried to call him and no answer. I will do what ever it takes to make it right. If you see this victor call me.

When I read this the part that I hate more than anything is that the experience caused you to get frustrated enough to give up on your dream build. Hell I have a build going that is not close enough to me that I can just drop in and check on it and the lack of progress on some days has had me nearly at the point of giving up. Some builds just dont click and come together like others. I often question what I am doing wrong to create the lack of progress, parts are available, money is up front. Again I hate to hear you gave up on a dream bc I have been so close myself.

jmh78 said:
When I read this the part that I hate more than anything is that the experience caused you to get frustrated enough to give up on your dream build. Hell I have a build going that is not close enough to me that I can just drop in and check on it and the lack of progress on some days has had me nearly at the point of giving up. Some builds just dont click and come together like others. I often question what I am doing wrong to create the lack of progress, parts are available, money is up front. Again I hate to hear you gave up on a dream bc I have been so close myself.
Cinderala **** right there :****:

jmh78 said:
Man that is exactly what hurts my feelings about the whole deal. I'm finally in the position in life to where I can afford something like this. I'm sure there is a justifiable answer as to what happened with Jimmy and I apologize for taking this route for putting OUR business on the net like this but I just didnt know what else to do.

So I just talked to Jimmy on the phone, and we dont know what happened or how we got our wires crossed but hes got me fixed up. Like I said I'm sorry for going this route. Jimmy is a good dude and he definitely seems like he stand behind his business. So I reckon I'm gonna start acquiring parts again, and we gonna try this again. Thanks again Jimmy

454tbacon said:
Cinderala **** right there :****:

Thanks for the compliment. Guess I have been reading too many bed time princess stories to the daughter lately. By the way your new buggy looks good.

So I just talked to Jimmy on the phone, and we dont know what happened or how we got our wires crossed but hes got me fixed up. Like I said I'm sorry for going this route. Jimmy is a good dude and he definitely seems like he stand behind his business. So I reckon I'm gonna start acquiring parts again, and we gonna try this again. Thanks again Jimmy

Re: Re: Jimmy Smith problem!!!

dang Hoosiers getting our buggies and still a fussin.....

scared to death!!!!!

jmh78 said:
Thanks for the compliment. Guess I have been reading too many bed time princess stories to the daughter lately. By the way your new buggy looks good.
Thanks man I built it myself no help from anybody but friends and family,just hate when somebody calls out a buddy I,ve known for so long and trie s to give him a bad name

454tbacon said:
Thanks man I built it myself no help from anybody but friends and family,just hate when somebody calls out a buddy I,ve known for so long and trie s to give him a bad name

Wish I was at a point in my life that I could build mine myself. Just got other priorities right now. Not to mention my lack of practice/talent paired with my OCD would surely mean it would never get done.

454tbacon said:
Not trying to give anyone a bad name here. Look the situation is resolved, never meant to smear Jimmy. I may have jumped to conclusions but this has been a long time. Not like I waited two months and freaked out. We just lost communication and I know he is super busy. He thought I backed out and I thought he just forgot about me or overlooked me. It's on us both! We both ****ed up somewhere. I apologize for any problems I may have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.