• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG, Why the fu*k is Fagmobile Will still here?

If this was your forum, What would you do about Fagmobile Will?

• Ban him immediately

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Keep him, even though he sucks, because his threads make me laugh

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
I know some people don't like me & every one can't like every body, but what the hell?
I guarantee you that two faced cry baby cock sucker has run off more good folks than any one person on this board ever has. I know you seldom step in, but this guy has to annoy you too... What is y'all's opinion?

Re:

http://youtu.be/2zE1LbC4Fvs

This may explain what happened to JohnG.

:gtfo: Kicking someone off a forum because they are annoying, if even to the offended majority seems like sencorship. Unless he breaks the forum rules the best way to handle a troll/baiter is to ignore them.

If you are flipping through cable channels and see something you don't like do you watch it? Change the channel... Doh!

I'd rather see John start banning people for starting these dumbass threads bitching and moaning about Will (or whoever kicked sand in your vagina this week). Talk about something running people off. I know I'm not super active here, but I certainly stopped checking in as often once you guys went all middle school girl crybaby on <insert username of the week here>.

Let's just say that if I just offed someone for being a pain in the ass. Brock would be the one voted off the island.

JohnG said:
Let's just say that if I just offed someone for being a pain in the ass. Brock would be the one voted off the island.

Somebody get me a clean pair of shorts! I just pissed in mine! molaugh molaugh

bgredjeep said:
I know I'm not super active here, but I certainly stopped checking in as often once you guys went all middle school girl crybaby on <insert username of the week here>.
Same here, all the crying here about gays, flags,cars, and this some guy named Will is making hardline like Facebook but without any hot girls to creep on.

JohnG said:
For all we know they could be the same person as much as the name changing goes on these days.....

JohnG said:

Wait you don't like the masturbater?

Is there a Cry Baby icon?

He hurt my feelings. Ban Him!
This Flag hurts my feelings. Ban it!
Yall are starting to sound like a bunch of Nutless Democrats. :JRich:

Wahhhh Get the Fawk Over it and go wheeling or :gtfo:

is it safe to say thread did not turn out the way OP wanted ?

Gah Damn I had some funny stuff typed but decided not to post cause some folks would get buh-tturt if I did.

Can anyone clue us in on what's being said over on HL2?

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Is there a Cry Baby icon?

He hurt my feelings. Ban Him!
This Flag hurts my feelings. Ban it!
Yall are starting to sound like a bunch of Nutless Democrats. :JRich:

Wahhhh Get the Fawk Over it and go wheeling or :gtfo:

perfect :rolf:

penn said:
is it safe to say thread did not turn out the way OP wanted ?

Op doesn't give two fu*ks about the opinion of the masses towards himself... Popular opinion got us Obama & faggots kissing in public :****:

muddinmetal said:
Op doesn't give two fu*ks about the opinion of the masses towards himself... Popular opinion got us Obama & faggots kissing in public :****:

:****:

Patiently waiting for the spinoff thread titled "Ban Muddinmetal for being a whiny ass biatch!" Don't forget the poll.

The people have spoken. You are the weakest link. Buh Bye!

LandSpeeder said:
Gah Damn I had some funny stuff typed but decided not to post cause some folks would get buh-tturt if I did.

Can anyone clue us in on what's being said over on HL2?
Quite today actually.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Patiently waiting for the spinoff thread titled "Ban Muddinmetal for being a whiny ass biatch!" Don't forget the poll.

The people have spoken. You are the weakest link. Buh Bye!

Aren't you whining right now *****?

Status
Not open for further replies.