• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JP Morgan

They made more than that off of all their sketchy lending practices. They should have to pay more than they made....otherwise this vicious circle will continue

Re: Re: JP Morgan

They will probably have 200 years to pay it off

From the empty bottle

CHASMAN9 said:
I wonder if they'll just write a check?

Very well could...You see that History Channel show: The Men Who Built America? It was about Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan and Ford.
Wealth of these men was amazing. JP Morgan been bailing out the US for a long time before we knew about "Bail Outs".

Draco said:
Very well could...You see that History Channel show: The Men Who Built America? It was about Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan and Ford.
Wealth of these men was amazing. JP Morgan been bailing out the US for a long time before we knew about "Bail Outs".

That show was awesome! Wish they'd all come on again so I could DVR them.

I just got a thing in the mail inviting me into a class actiob lawsuit against them. They ****ed me on my escrow via forgetting to pay my insurance and taxes. State Farm drops us for non-payment, damn near NOBODY would pick us up because of it, and Chase is like "here's a check for what you put in that we forgot to pay." So I normally say lawsuits are for :afro: s, but I'm getting in on this one.

Re:

Got my man-pad financed with Chase...my payment hasn't mysteriously gone up in a while. Maybe they got tired of ****ing me and went on to the next. I've been told I wasn't any good anyways :flipoff1:

Good friend moved to Hong Kong probably 6 years ago for a job with JP Morgan and is now in Singapore. Last I knew he was a VP of some sort. He is in his mid 30's and makes $$$.

I should see how he's doing and what his plans are. Last I knew he was trying to retire at 40 and more back to the US to do whatever he wants.

TacomaJD said:
That show was awesome! Wish they'd all come on again so I could DVR them.
Agreed.
$10...I'm just gonna order it. http://www.amazon.com/The-Men-Who-Built-America/dp/B00A2XTHYU

While I don't agree with what they done in this whole cluster fawk...They're in it to make money. (They did/do that well too.) I still lay the blame at the feet of the people buying houses they knew that they couldn't afford. I about puke every time I hear the words "predator loans". It's not the banks fault you make $50k/yr. and think you can afford a $300k home. Greed from both ends put us in the shitter.
They tried that **** with us when we got pre-approved for a home loan. We make a pretty good living....When they saw the combined income they came back with a stupid high number. At first I was shocked...Then laughed. Difference is, we don't give a **** what the Jones' think. I remember telling my wife the bubble was about to bust...Not long after, it did. We ended up waiting and bought modest when it hit bottom with a 3.75% rate.

That's prolly a little out of left field. I'm working night shift. ;D Just saying, I don't blame JP or any other company, any more than the average greedy asshole wanting to live above his means to stroke his family's ego. It had to end.

Bones said:
Good friend moved to Hong Kong probably 6 years ago for a job with JP Morgan and is now in Singapore. Last I knew he was a VP of some sort. He is in his mid 30's and makes $$$.

I should see how he's doing and what his plans are. Last I knew he was trying to retire at 40 and more back to the US to do whatever he wants.

I believe I'd go somewhere else....Somewhere warm. Live like a king. Hell...Mexico will be empty before long. laughing1

Seems like justice till you realize that actually the Goverment is not taking the majority of the money. They will allocate it to who they say needs it. No, it wont pay off debt for the country....it will probably go to the "needy" as obama see's it.

Latest posts