• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JP Morgan

Very well said Sir!

Draco said:
Agreed.
$10...I'm just gonna order it. http://www.amazon.com/The-Men-Who-Built-America/dp/B00A2XTHYU

While I don't agree with what they done in this whole cluster fawk...They're in it to make money. (They did/do that well too.) I still lay the blame at the feet of the people buying houses they knew that they couldn't afford. I about puke every time I hear the words "predator loans". It's not the banks fault you make $50k/yr. and think you can afford a $300k home. Greed from both ends put us in the shitter.
They tried that **** with us when we got pre-approved for a home loan. We make a pretty good living....When they saw the combined income they came back with a stupid high number. At first I was shocked...Then laughed. Difference is, we don't give a **** what the Jones' think. I remember telling my wife the bubble was about to bust...Not long after, it did. We ended up waiting and bought modest when it hit bottom with a 3.75% rate.

That's prolly a little out of left field. I'm working night shift. ;D Just saying, I don't blame JP or any other company, any more than the average greedy asshole wanting to live above his means to stroke his family's ego. It had to end.

I believe I'd go somewhere else....Somewhere warm. Live like a king. Hell...Mexico will be empty before long. laughing1

As a person who has been in real estate and mortgage field for 16yrs and specializing in foreclosure and distressed property i think this whole deal is a bunch of BS. Jp Morgan, B of A, and all other large banks just did what the govt' wanted them to do. Clinton wanted to make it possible for everyone to afford the American dream and made the banks loosen their lending practices, this was great for banks, realtors, mortgage brokers and consumers in the beginning. Everyone wanted to live in a big house that was above their means so they bought with Adjustabke rate mortgages with teaser rates for the first few years hoping their incomes would increase. Well when the adjustments came along and people couldnt afford their keeping up with the jones houses they stopped paying and this was happening in the masses first with the subprime borrowers then later with the prime borrowers. It basically comes down to the borrowers getting more then they could afford and blaming everyone but themselves.

Youtube some videos of the Federal Reserve. Big banks and our monetary policy are a big joke. It's seriously the root cause of every problem this country suffers from.

Latest posts