• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KAWASAKI TERYX 4 (OR 5) SEATER FOR SALE/TRADE

bronco39

SOLD !!!!!!

Time to sell the Rex to free up some funds for the rock crawler ! Possible trade for stock 2 seater plus cash ( rzr rhino prowler etc )
Could bring it to Gorilla Run at Superlift park on Feb 17/18 for a serious buyer

DRIVETRAIN
- 2008 model with 1310 miles and 155 hrs showing on the clock
- Motor is brand new (less than 10 miles on it) - completely rebuilt by local Kawi dealer (even has brand new cases) !
- Full Muzzy exhaust, black coated, wrapped pipes - includes whisper cores and standard baffles
- Dynatek CDI and coils
- Dalton clutch kit and OD cover
- Weller impellor
- Siphon break
- Air box mod

PROTECTION
- K2 Concepts 4 seater cage - grab handles, vinyl roof upgrade, light tabs, cooler mount tabs
- Sandjunkie 48" aluminum bed
- Triple X front seats
- Triple X 3 person rear seat - all 3 of my kids (ages 5,7,and10) fit comfortably in the rear (more room than my Jeep TJ !)
- PRP harnesses - 5 total (front harnesses not shown in pics)
- Fiber Skinz front and rear skids
- All side plastics, console, and floor tunnel are Rhino lined - looks great and really helped with the heat

ELECTRONICS
- HID headlights
- Fusion head unit
- Rockford Fosgate 8" marine speakers mounted in bed (sound great)
- Alpine PDX 4.100 amp

MISCELLANEOUS
- Custom painted plastics - they are an orange pearl (look great in the sun)
- Full stainless hardware used throughout - none of the terrible Kawi fasteners
- Aluminum knobs and panels on the interior
- ITP SS wheels
- Maxxis tires - 26x8 front, 26x10 rear

I have a brand new set of Pitbull Rockers (see pictures) that I will include for an extra $500 (paid over $700). They are brand new with less than a mile on them. Otherwise the bike will come with the Maxxis tires.

Send me a PM or give me a call
Located in Southwest Missouri
417-266-3101

Eric

Attachments

• teryx1.jpg
    teryx1.jpg
    968.4 KB · Views: 118
  • TERYX9.jpg
    TERYX9.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 102
  • TERYX10.jpg
    TERYX10.jpg
    844.5 KB · Views: 98
COUPLE MORE

Attachments

• TERYX13.jpg
    TERYX13.jpg
    825.6 KB · Views: 100
  • TERYX14.jpg
    TERYX14.jpg
    750.9 KB · Views: 96
  • TERYX15.jpg
    TERYX15.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 99
Really not sure - after I put them on I literally rode it out of the shop to take these pics and put it back in (really pathetic). I do like the looks of them and have several buddies running them that absolutely swear by them.

Anything you looking at in particular for trade or for the rock crawler? Parting my crawler completly wondering if you might be interested in trading for parts? ( I've got tons, Atlas 5.0:1, seats, harnesses, engine, trans, 39.5 boggers on beadlocks, lockers, extra gears, tons of spare parts. Would trade everything)

Really only trade I would consider would be a more stock SXS - something for the wife to drive around when I'm in the Jeep.
Thanks for the interest