• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kid bouncer wanna be

whiskeymakin

Well, we finally got it thrown together and out in the woods on some real trails, not the back yard. He had a good time figuring out how to crawl until the rzrs started buzzing by, then of course any kid wants to go fast, so the rest of the day was spent in my buddy's turbo.

Theres a few more videos on his youtube if yall would like and subscribe he would love it... he thinks he is a big youtuber now! Haha

Whats the specs on this one?
2001 Honda 450 foreman engine, manual shift
Sammy 6.5 case
Wagoneer Dana 44s welded 3.08 gears balljoint Eliminators
2" aluminum links, 7/8 heims
Psc steering with volvo eps pump
Antirock sway bar
42" tsls
103" wb
16" radlfo air shocks
Prp seats and harnesses
Borotek powder limelite with clear top coat

2001 Honda 450 foreman engine, manual shift
Sammy 6.5 case
Wagoneer Dana 44s welded 3.08 gears balljoint Eliminators
2" aluminum links, 7/8 heims
Psc steering with volvo eps pump
Antirock sway bar
42" tsls
103" wb
16" radlfo air shocks
Prp seats and harnesses
Borotek powder limelite with clear top coat

Very unique drivetrain, but it looks like it performs well. The conversations/advice from second video was a lot like me & @Bebop Saturday @ AOP. Apparently I have to learn how to properly bump it. So all that to say, the kiddo can out-wheel me already.

Does the atv stator charge the battery enough for the ps?
I had a pulley welded up off the crank, mounted a 70 amp mini denso alternator on the frame. Keeps everything pretty happy so far. I did notice later in the day the guage was sitting on 12.2v, so the ebay alternator might be done lol

Thanks fellas. If i can get him loosened up a little and mash the gas we will be good. Im really surprised how well it did. Id never thought it would spin the 42s that easy. The motor holds back going down hills too....nothing much to complain about besides the steering being a little tight and slow.

are you worried about the 42's and the 44's? Or does it not make enough woopow to break them? Sweet rig. Jealous ofa kids buggy :rolf:

He is 8...very reserved fella. Maybe he will raise hell one day, maybe not lol.
That 450 makes a whopping 28 hp maybe....d44s laugh at it especially around 2000 pounds. I need to weigh it!
I did put new non greasable spicers in it so it should be fine

Nice work man! It reminds me of the light weight Honda buggy you built, color and all :dblthumb:
Thanks. Basically i got bored and decided to jump in bendtech one day and scaled down that honda buggy to this. Ended up being about right, just added rolled tube and wallah.