• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kid crawler

I got one that's clapped out for a $1000 in Knoxville from a buddy but it's clapped and a manual. So far that's it.
XJs seem to be cheap as ever. Until the twin Matt's did their stupid video series now those prices are going to go up. They done "Richard Rowlings" cherokees now every 20 year old knows what it's worth!

Can't find a damn tracker that's worth buying under $2500.
looking at a couple XJs...
yessss come to the dark side!

Seriously though, look outside the box. Grand Vitara's, Rav4, etc... Hell, Even an old 4runner or 4cyl cab truck wouldn't be terrible

Not mine but saw these on Facebook and thought of you.
Suzuki Samurai Buy Sell Trade $3,500 Springfield, MO
1607379507204.png
1607379606954.png

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...ej_AVfHs12xcGw5VrsXk7EUAxcWjR5DH&__tn__=<,P-R

Brent R Gaunt

badge icon

Highly Rated
· 1tSpodnllsohr8edh ·

2 Suzuki x90 4x4 they both run and the 4wds work great. Both have t tops both smoke and the power steering belts are both off but ive just been driving the black one with out power steering there so small. The red one was wrecked but can still drive it around the yard, it is a automatic has a lift kit on it and pretty much brand new tires. Black one can be drove on the street ,will need a little work. I have a truck bed full of extra parts, extra complete running motor, transmission and transfer case , a set of wheels. I have clean and free titles for both. Will look at trading for a suzuki samurai, 80s chevy swb, 97 newer wrangler or ?? I can add cash for the right deal WILL NOT Separate Package deal. I do have a trailer i can help transport them within the area or possibly work out something if it's farther away.

Well fellas, it's been a hard year for my business and I really was just trying to find a way to spend some time with the kids. Someone on HL has stepped up and made me an offer I can't refuse. I don't want to get to excited, want to make sure it is going to work out first.
cant wait to get started on a new project.

Well it worked out. Someone stepped up and went above and beyond being a FIF.
I got a 2wd 92 auto tracker
I found a 6.5:1 samurai divorced transfer case
Another FIF stepped up and is donating a Sami front axle.
so it's a go! We are building a kid crawler.

I got to find a front diff out of a tracker to put in samurai axle and some 31x10.50 little mud tires and we are going to see if she is a good driver or if she drives like her daddy.
B9431F75-E653-4222-A496-803344CC27DC.jpeg
224D3D3B-7FC6-45E8-B2F7-202009AB712B.png

I believe you can put the kick gears in the sami third. I recall there being an adapter or something. The steel housing is stronger than the kick alum one.

Are you using the kick for parts, or SAS it? If keeping it, I would gut as much as possible, to help with the power.

I am putting a samurai front axle and samurai 6.5:1 transfer case into the grey 2wd tracker.

I haven't heard about swapping gears. Just that the thirds would swap. I'll check into that.

I've got a complete rear axle assembly from a 99 Tracker and pretty sure I still have one, maybe even 2 front axles from a 99 Tracker. Free if you come pick them up but I'm in central NC so not sure it's worth the drive.

I am putting a samurai front axle and samurai 6.5:1 transfer case into the grey 2wd tracker.

I haven't heard about swapping gears. Just that the thirds would swap. I'll check into that.

Just FYI, the sami axle is narrower than the kick. The kick rear is closer to a toyota width. Most that have put the sami axles, run spacers to match it up.

10-4
Donor axle has unknown width spacers.
I'm headed to pick up a front diff from a junk tracker right now.

I got a 6.5:1 Sami case with the jack shaft and some partial drive shafts.
Sami front axle with spacers.
Got a front 3rd member from a tracker with matching gears as rear.

I need to get a cradle for t case and some little mudders 31x10.50 and the build will be under way. Thinking about taking a week off and doing nothing but a tracker build for 4or 5 days straight.

I suspect you will want to step up to a 33" tires quickly. Even though the 8v is anemic, you have alot of gearing there.

Also check out SXS tires for possibly cheap options. You can find stock takeoffs for a 15" wheel, often for cheap.

I suspect you will want to step up to a 33" tires quickly. Even though the 8v is anemic, you have alot of gearing there.

Also check out SXS tires for possibly cheap options. You can find stock takeoffs for a 15" wheel, often for cheap.
Truth. There's a guy local to us that buys factory takeoffs straight from the local Polaris dealer when someone options into bigger wheels and tires or the dealer gives people his number to buy wheels and tires for pennies on the dollar as opposed to dealing with selling on FaceSpace or Craigslist.

Couple of years ago I bought a complete set of 4 new steel wheels and tires from him for the cost of one new tire form the dealer or other vendor.

Wanting to keep the majority of body. Every track/kick I've seen on 33s looks a little tippy.

I just thought I'd be able to pickup some 31x10.50 15s apparently I'm 10 years too late.
3512.50r20s are everywhere

Latest posts