• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kid crawler

RCMafia79

does anyone know if coleworx has built or will build a buggy for kids? i seen one a while back at gray rock riding with them. i glanced at it and it looked to be built from a rhino, or some kind of side by side . im looking for a build thread or maybe some pics to see if thats what i want for my lil girl. the one i saw was lime green.

Are you talking about this one?

RZR.jpg

That's what I thought, just didn't have any info on it other than it was built by the kids dad. :dunno:

thats it. did he build the chassis? i was wanting to use a polaris 500 4x4 4wheeler. is there a build thread ?

kid rok said:
Polaris makes a 170 youth razor. I'll have my daughters at MM this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=qgowHRIig9Y&feature=related

wanting something 4wd and a little more capable of crawling. i ve heard the small rzr s are awesome but wanting her to get her feet wet in something that wiil climb and be safe without yota or zuk axles and building something she will outgrow in no time.

Heck brad just buy her mine. She seems to love it and she won't grow out of it for a while. I saw a build thread on one of the other forums. I'll try and find it for ya

zayne2427 said:
Heck brad just buy her mine. She seems to love it and she won't grow out of it for a while. I saw a build thread on one of the other forums. I'll try and find it for ya
ha ha!!!! no jeeps for this girl! her in a jeep would override any DNA result. :gtfo: