• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KMC Wheels Suck!

There is a thing called the 5th Amendment, I am pleading that at the moment. :flipgotcha: Besides a one way trip from TN to AL cannot be made in less than 4 business days, its logistics you know :flipoff1:

I sincerely hate this thread and situation. In fact it has gotten so bad that it is just funny now. I would just like to thank Bailey for letting me borrow his MRT's and Krawlers for the show this weekend. I rig will not be at the ride next weekend, I will ride with Brennan instead. Hopefully I will have the set of wheels that I really wanted the whole time by the Shamrock Run in March, if not I will sit it out also.

BamaTJ said:
There is a thing called the 5th Amendment, I am pleading that at the moment. :flipgotcha: Besides a one way trip from TN to AL cannot be made in less than 4 business days, its logistics you know :flipoff1:

So did the PORC guy lie about the wheels?

WTF happened now?

The east coast distributor for Allied is GoForth Tire, they had the wheels in stock. Alex told me when I ordered that he has had problems with them in the past shipping out, but he would stay on them and make sure they ship. He called this morning and told me they were still sitting on the loading dock and that he has been chewing the guy at GoForth's ass for days. He told me he was sorry, but there is no way he could get them to me today since they still had not left the warehouse. He basically told me I should cancel the order as the guys are not reliable and he cannot guarantee a delivery date. I do appreciate that he was honest with me, but it does me know good now. I know it is not his fault, bu he should not deal with shitty suppliers either. The 4wd parts industry sucks ass

Sounds like Allied needs to hear about GoForth Tire. I'm sure a lot of beadlocks get sold around the world everyday but I don't think Allied would want to hear that they lost a sale because a distributor won't distribute.

I am amazed there are so few 8 lug locks available to buy TODAY and the ones that are seem to be of shitty quality. ??? This is not a new concept. laughing

WOW is right!

That sucks Matt. Yeah Walkers are nice, and bangin'. 4 weeks isn't that long of a wait. Unless well you're missing rides. Are you sure WE doesn't have them instock in house? I've ordered a fair bit from them recently and the **** is on my doorstep in 3 days if not 2. They are good peeps. I'm very surprised they dont have any 17" 8 lugs on the racks. They have piles and piles of rings in stock...

I don't know if you are interested in them or not, but Trailready had my wheels to me in about 8 days. They had the wheels sitting in stock ready to cut backspacing and bolt pattern. Had that done in 1 day and shipped them out the next.

Thanks for the ideas guys, I talked to Trail Ready back when the first set of KMC's fawked me and they were out of blanks, as was everybody at the time.

Wheel I nutted up and ordered the Polished Walker's today. Gotta be big ballin like Wyatt :eek: I actually talked to Mike Shaeffer when I ordered and he is hella nice. I told him that if I can run 8 lug on my buggy then these will be coming with me so they are essentially my first buggy parts. He gave me a great price on them and told me that he would help me out when I am ordering buggy parts. Told me he could get my airs/bumps for cost so that is pimpin!

whoa, whoa, whoa, I was just trying to keep up with David and hid ballin' self on Orca'.

Congrats Matt, that was the way to go. Sorry all the other BS happened, but put that behind ya, and wait on the bling. Do they offer the ability to order without rings? If so what is the discount? I need to order a spare, and don't want to run the WE rings, and go get the cheaper nicer Champions to match my others.

I am sure it can be done, probably knock $25-35 off the price. They are all built to order so it should be no biggie

I know it is to late now especially since you already ordered some WE's but did you ever consider the Poison Spyder locks? I know there are alot of vendors for them and could have them in stock?

trevro99 said:
I know it is to late now especially since you already ordered some WE's but did you ever consider the Poison Spyder locks? I know there are alot of vendors for them and could have them in stock?

Ha that is funny. Guess who makes them........ KMC. STAY AWAY!!!!