• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KMC wheels

I have the open style steel lug nuts with the shank in 1/2-20, 14x1.5, and 12x1.25 - text me and I can get some in the mail to you asap. 6l5c4O5c922l

Re: Re: KMC wheels

DRM said:
I have the open style steel lug nuts with the shank in 1/2-20, 14x1.5, and 12x1.25 - text me and I can get some in the mail to you asap. 6l5c4O5c922l
Thanks for that DRM, but for some reason I was locked out of this thread for a week, and had to get some another way. Got it all handled now. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: KMC wheels

DoWorkXJ said:
Thanks for that DRM, but for some reason I was locked out of this thread for a week, and had to get some another way. Got it all handled now. Thanks for the help.

what'd you wind up doing?

Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC wheels

Rokcrler said:
what'd you wind up doing?
Got some 9/16" splined lug nuts. I hate the splined drive, but they definitely are lower profile. They fit the KMC's nicely.

Did you have enough threads sticking through the wheel?
On ours there was only 3 or so threads which is why we used the ones i posted.

Re: Re: KMC wheels

Rokcrler said:
Did you have enough threads sticking through the wheel?
On ours there was only 3 or so threads which is why we used the ones i posted.

I originally got the ET style lug nuts that you posted, but the OD of the extended part was slightly too large to fit in the bore of the wheel.

I am running spacers due to my backspacing, and I ended up just changing the studs to 2 inch studs all the way around and getting the spline drive lug nuts. It was a long trial and error period lol.