• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Knockout racing

kmcminn said:
Who is going to go slow and steady when they are racing one of their buddies? I'm not. Kel, Casey, pretty much anyone that knows me knows I would run over the top of their rig to win a race. I would destroy that white pos for bragging rights.

We know. Do I need to send you the video?

That kind of racing is some good **** better than the bounty hill killing which is good to. I'd say the safety stuff will be stepped up some on the next one. Hell I would run it in mine but the lp 60 a 4 speed? Be 50/50 if I made it halfway but would mash my motor :****:

As far as from a competitors point of view it was definitely more competitive. I enjoyed this style but I enjoy all racing as well. The format is good as far as hill choice it was a little rough on equipment but I favored well on just losing tires and an oil pan. The tires can be fixed with a tube. And no I have not finished a race this season with air in all 4. This is a style I would like to see continue its nice to have a change from just racing a clock

Weskean423 said:
As far as from a competitors point of view it was definitely more competitive. I enjoyed this style but I enjoy I racing as well. The format is good as far as hill choice it was a little rough on equipment but I favored well on just losing tires and an oil pan. The tires can be fixed with a tube. And no I have not finished a race this season with air in all 4. This is a style I would like to see continue its nice to have a change from just racing a clock

:smoke: nice driving.

Weskean423 said:
As far as from a competitors point of view it was definitely more competitive. I enjoyed this style but I enjoy all racing as well. The format is good as far as hill choice it was a little rough on equipment but I favored well on just losing tires and an oil pan. The tires can be fixed with a tube. And no I have not finished a race this season with air in all 4. This is a style I would like to see continue its nice to have a change from just racing a clock

You rough on ALL tires, including trailer tires. :rolf: Great job Wes. :dblthumb:

This could really be a great series with maybe a slightly easier course with multiple good lines and places for a clean pass

Neal3000 said:
This could really be a great series with maybe a slightly easier course with multiple good lines and places for a clean pass

Would definitely be a crowd pleaser.

That's the most exciting part of KOH, when rigs are battling it out for a pass in the rocks!

Said it a million times but the MM Rock Rally was my favorite race ever as a spectator. Basically KOH in the SE on a smaller course with multiple laps.

custom01 said:
We are featured in a fair amount of that video! Hate to party!
I mean who wouldn't tackle their buddy :JRich: off a unicycle if they saw them riding it. He did rip my pants off and piss on my leg/boot later in retaliation

Did NOT land the bagged out fitty jump at 4:00. That was a rough 12 hour ride home in a standard cab S10 the next day with my neck out of whack

Most EPIC roman candle fight I've ever been in.

The cops kept coming back, at the end of the night they didn't stop to talk, just got a recording of cartman saying "respect my authorita" and played it on the loud speaker as they drove by us at 3 am laughing1