• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Knockout racing

MoparMan said:
I like it! I agree with others, I think it makes you push it even harder when your competitor is kicking your ass! :****: :driving:

Side note: anybody know what kind of motor is in that Ultra 4 style rig with the jk hood? First seen it around the 4:30 Mark and then again later.That thing sounded awesome!

If your talking about the blue one, that's Casey James/ James Cantrell (not sure who actually owns it, I've saw both of them run it ) . I believe it's an LS6

*Edit* it's Casey Ryan not Casey James. CaseyJames racing is their team name

jtzuki said:
If your talking about the blue one, that's Casey James/ James Cantrell (not sure who actually owns it, I've saw both of them run it ) . I believe it's an LS6

Whoever was driving was fast. I liked the way that one sounded over the jk hood one.

Has Wes finished a race this year with air in all 4 tires??? :****: Maybe Harlan???????

I'll have to say I had a blast for sure. That was true bring what you got hope you brought enough rock bouncing. Even though I flipped Second Chance. It was fun competing against Hit Man. I'm ready for the next one!
:dblthumb:

#ProRock
#RevelationPrayerMinistry
#SecondChance

Attachments

• IMG_2798[1].JPG
    IMG_2798[1].JPG
    511.5 KB · Views: 126
jtzuki said:

Yes, the solid blue one...video showed James Cantrell as the driver. At the 9:45 mark he races again and you can hear it even better.

I always liked the XRRA races. Those were a little different in that you were racing side by side, but on a different course. That reduces the "rubbing/bashing" each other and the idea of getting hit by a rock flying out from under someone's tire from 5 feet away. I hope I am wrong, but I see some serious injuries coming from this type of racing. I really hope all the recovery guys don't just go running out on to the course like they typically do when someone rolls. These drivers are so amped up they may throw it in reverse without ever looking back and run someone over.

I'm sorry, was someone asking for an opinion? I thought we weren't allowed to have opinions on racing unless you are a racer ...

patooyee said:
I'm sorry, was someone asking for an opinion? I thought we weren't allowed to have opinions on racing unless you are a racer ...
Sorry, I guess I missed that memo. Our comps down here probably don't qualify me as a "racer" since I don't race a bouncer.

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
Sorry, I guess I missed that memo. Our comps down here probably don't qualify me as a "racer" since I don't race a bouncer.

I wasn't referring to you directly. Just a sarcastic comment made in reference to a past thread. No big deal. If you weren't there it's not worth caring about.

patooyee said:
I wasn't referring to you directly. Just a sarcastic comment made in reference to a past thread. No big deal. If you weren't there it's not worth caring about.
Ok cool. It's all good

MoparMan said:
Yes, the solid blue one...video showed James Cantrell as the driver. At the 9:45 mark he races again and you can hear it even better.

And I had it wrong the first time it's Casey Ryan not James, CaseyJames racing is their team name

Def. fun to watch. Definitely an oh **** factor going on there when the guy that is behind starts closing in to try and pass.

Looked cool as hell...all I can think is it will be a lot less cool when someone takes a softball sized rock off the Adam's Apple.

Watching that I keep thinking about the Boulder that Ritchie threw in his passenger seat in that one race. Imagine that hitting you

Reminded me of a demolition derby..... I hate demolition derbies.... I mean I can appreciate what they are doing an they obviously have some tuff ass rigs..... But seems like steady an slow 90% of the time in this style racing wins, just keep steady pace an wait for other guy to break:(.
I don't know it may grow on me and may be a lot cooler in person but I love watching the big guys hit bounty hills.... Where these same guys we are watching get to show off how well they can drive Just my two cents. My junk wouldn't last one race at their pace tho lol

slytowncrawler2 said:
Reminded me of a demolition derby..... I hate demolition derbies.... I mean I can appreciate what they are doing an they obviously have some tuff ass rigs..... But seems like steady an slow 90% of the time in this style racing wins, just keep steady pace an wait for other guy to break:(.
I don't know it may grow on me and may be a lot cooler in person but I love watching the big guys hit bounty hills.... Where these same guys we are watching get to show off how well they can drive Just my two cents. My junk wouldn't last one race at their pace tho lol

Who is going to go slow and steady when they are racing one of their buddies? I'm not. Kel, Casey, pretty much anyone that knows me knows I would run over the top of their rig to win a race. I would destroy that white pos for bragging rights.

kmcminn said:
Who is going to go slow and steady when they are racing one of their buddies? I'm not. Kel, Casey, pretty much anyone that knows me knows I would run over the top of their rig to win a race. I would destroy that white pos for bragging rights.

Lol that's what I'm sayin. Like a bunch of wild Indians goin ta ****.... I like anything motor sports wise but dislike it for all the reasons I don't like watching king of the hammers.... It's cool I just prefer man against hill bounty style runs.

And these folks got deep pockets. That being said as I watched the carnage I couldn't help but think "this won't last long" as I watched Wes keen with two destroyed 43s (course I can't remember him climbing anything on aired up tires????).
Even if they stayed together I predict a **** ton of bent heims, links chipped ring gears bent spindles broke/cracked knuckles..... Course all that comes with territory just wheeling. But I'd like to know the list of broke parts from that video.
May not be as bad as I'm thinkin..... Or worse lol