• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Koh 2015!!!!

I am wondering who wants to go and would be serious about it?

What I am saying is I want to go but don't have the funds to do it myself so what I have is a Cummins tow rig and a 31 foot camping trailer that will sleep 5 without any dudes having to share a bed basically 3 twin beds and 3 bunks, stove, oven, fridge, micro, full bathroom, shower. I am offering to haul it and a few people down for this and split the fuel if I can find some people who would go and not whine or want to come home early because of a bitchy girlfriend back home or something like that just a fun trip and see cool ****. If anyone wants to seriously consider, talk about, or plan this let me know and I might be able to borrow a Rhino to take to run around in but I have heard either way its easy to catch a ride with someone or to get to get action.

Anyone?

Hmmmmm....might be in for this.
Hmmmmm....1st week in Feb....caraaappp, We just set a date with Elbe for the first weekend in Feb...

I am wondering who wants to go and would be serious about it?

What I am saying is I want to go but don't have the funds to do it myself so what I have is a Cummins tow rig and a 31 foot camping trailer that will sleep 5 without any dudes having to share a bed basically 3 twin beds and 3 bunks, stove, oven, fridge, micro, full bathroom, shower. I am offering to haul it and a few people down for this and split the fuel if I can find some people who would go and not whine or want to come home early because of a bitchy girlfriend back home or something like that just a fun trip and see cool ****. If anyone wants to seriously consider, talk about, or plan this let me know and I might be able to borrow a Rhino to take to run around in but I have heard either way its easy to catch a ride with someone or to get to get action.

Anyone?
went to KOH last year to get it off my bucket list. Great event but don't camp to close to Hammer Town. I was cleaning dirt and sand out of my RV for weeks. Thought about going again but I would camp at least half mile from Hammer Town. Complete white out at times.

went to KOH last year to get it off my bucket list. Great event but don't camp to close to Hammer Town. I was cleaning dirt and sand out of my RV for weeks. Thought about going again but I would camp at least half mile from Hammer Town. Complete white out at times.

I was cleaning dirt and sand out of my ass crack for a week.

Camp with the Canadians up at "Hammer Heights".

I need a transfer case picked up in Hammer town and hauled back here, I would pay $50 if someone going would transport it for me. :awesomework:

Where's everyone going to be camped at?

Still discussing with my group. We will not be camped near town, we have a spot we have been using for the last couple years that has served us well. Near turkey claw and sos.

Should be on the lake bed from the 29th - 7 or 8th. Haven't been since 08'. Be interesting to see all the changes.

Where's everyone going to be camped at?

Still discussing with my group. We will not be camped near town, we have a spot we have been using for the last couple years that has served us well. Near turkey claw and sos.

Camp Oregon Ish area!!!!:awesomework:

We're ready. Leaving tomorrow.

DSC04966_zps797c6237.jpg

DSC04967_zpsd6a2be7f.jpg

DSC04969_zps82414982.jpg

:redneck:

Latest posts