• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2020

Watched some of the UTV/golf cart race Sunday. Had over 130 entrants and a little over 30 finishers. Lots of broken parts and carnage dropping down off Backdoor.

For the Shootout, I looked at the list of drivers on Ultra4's website and did not recognize many names from the bouncer crowd.

Is there any info on the shoot out?

Other than it is tonight from 8-11 Central Time and the following list of registered drivers, I don't know much information wise.

Airen Patrick
Billy Karras
Brian Trempe
Chris Kaufman
Cody Waggoner
Cory Hinds
Dave Wong
Guy Miller
Jacob Reeves
Jason Bartman
Julian Garduno
Kyle Hathaway
Paul Passien
Steve Cobb
Toby Stacy
William Stewart

not a lot of people entered it seems. That's unfortunate

My guess/hope is that there are more drivers signed up for the event than what the Ultra4 website says. Ultra4 is notoriously slow to update the "Who's Registered" portion of the each event.

My guess/hope is that there are more drivers signed up for the event than what the Ultra4 website says. Ultra4 is notoriously slow to update the "Who's Registered" portion of the each event.
They were saying last night you could show up right before the shoot out started and register and run the event. So seen that I can understand how they would have a hard time getting a complete list.

I watched the shootout.

Kinda looked like only a few of them actually showed up to race, the rest looked they were just out night ridin' and saw a neat hill with lights and flags on it...

I watched the shootout.

Kinda looked like only a few of them actually showed up to race, the rest looked they were just out night ridin' and saw a neat hill with lights and flags on it...

That was my impression of the event/race too. Was kinda lame, although it had several cool flops/flips etc. Their recovery takes FOREVER though.

That was my impression of the event/race too. Was kinda lame, although it had several cool flops/flips etc. Their recovery takes FOREVER though.

That dude in that Toyota looking buggy/truggy had that insane flip. Sucks when he landed he broke something. It was hard to watch though. Should have gone to bed and waited on Cole or Matt to post a video.

That dude in that Toyota looking buggy/truggy had that insane flip. Sucks when he landed he broke something. It was hard to watch though. Should have gone to bed and waited on Cole or Matt to post a video.

Other than the Yota roll I found it rather underwhelming this year. I still stayed up and watched it but had I not I wouldn't have missed much.

I saw Josh Parrish had a smokin run and Cash Lecroy took a bad twist and looked like he high centered. The recovery was slow and made watching paint dry seem like the Indy 500. That hill didn't seem spectator friendly and too long IMO. I have never been there in person, and I know that hill was big and nasty which seemed to make everything drag on longer.