• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2020

I got bored with it. Looked like bunch of cammed up trail rigs to me. Sure miss screaming blue :tc

Shootout was meh at best, but Wednesday-Friday had some of the best racing they have had in years.

The coverage gets better and better each year,

Agreed, the drone footage was great.

Coverage has come a long way for sure. The shots from helicopters and drones were nuts.

At one point I was watching the "Bonus Coverage" on YouTube and they had 10-12 cameras going at one time, but still had the talking portion of the live broadcast.

So derail. I've seen a few videos of people getting run over and vehicles getting flipped onto. Not trying to start a debate but how long until Cali says no more and shuts it down? Or U4 gets the **** sued out of them?

So derail. I've seen a few videos of people getting run over and vehicles getting flipped onto. Not trying to start a debate but how long until Cali says no more and shuts it down? Or U4 gets the **** sued out of them?

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I've also seen some of the locals refusing to go because of the "burning man" vibe. Question is, how long will it last before it is patrolled to no end?

You see the guy that got his pelvis broke at backdoor had a kid in his hands!!....who the **** takes a lil kid out there....much less puts them right where they can get run over.....crazy.

On the you tube comments ultra4 is asking the people that posted to remove KOH from the title because I'm sure they dont want the kick back from this crap.

You see the guy that got his pelvis broke at backdoor had a kid in his hands!!....who the **** takes a lil kid out there....much less puts them right where they can get run over.....crazy.

On the you tube comments ultra4 is asking the people that posted to remove KOH from the title because I'm sure they dont want the kick back from this crap.

Yeah that was stupid. The one where the guy is standing with his back to people ( I think on CT) and the rig rolled over him hurt. Some friends went out there a few years ago and they said Hammertown is patrolled like a regular town. No drunk driving, have to have tags all that, but if you move literally 5' over off the road into the desert it was anything goes.

Some friends went out there a few years ago and they said Hammertown is patrolled like a regular town. No drunk driving, have to have tags all that, but if you move literally 5' over off the road into the desert it was anything goes.

Thats such an inaccurate comment.. cops, sherriffs, and blm authorities are everywhere. Not just inside Hammertown, I've never seen any patrols inside the Hammertown fences and that goes way back when everyone could drive through hammertown.

This years attendance was huge.. like twice as big as I've ever seen it. I don't think they had enoigh law enforcement resources available. When the economy tanks it'll get back to normal lol, to many bucket listers buying sxs's and heading down for the party imo.

Thats such an inaccurate comment.. cops, sherriffs, and blm authorities are everywhere. Not just inside Hammertown, I've never seen any patrols inside the Hammertown fences and that goes way back when everyone could drive through hammertown.

I've never been so i'm going off what I was told. They were talking about driving down the main road into hammertown and getting passed but u4 cars and they were literally just off the road. dont know if it's true but it's what i was told

I've never been so i'm going off what I was told. They were talking about driving down the main road into hammertown and getting passed but u4 cars and they were literally just off the road. dont know if it's true but it's what i was told
Oh yeah... that's the norm.. u4 cars, sxs's, jeeps, motorhomes, rental cars lol!! But its off the main road so that's legal......ish. if your out of control they will stop you and detain you. They actually do a pretty good job and also allow people to let loose and be dumbass's hahahaha.

I was talking to my FIL who went for a show he was on out there. He said it was absolutely bat **** insane. The dumb ass drunk idiots were in full force. From a few people he talked to, they are going to make changes next year because the level of stupidity has gotten out of control and its only a matter of time before someone gets killed.

I was talking to my FIL who went for a show he was on out there. He said it was absolutely bat **** insane. The dumb ass drunk idiots were in full force. From a few people he talked to, they are going to make changes next year because the level of stupidity has gotten out of control and its only a matter of time before someone gets killed.
Maybe something to do with the guy attempting the backflip into the pool and landing on his head? That was pretty sad...

Latest posts