• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2020

Maybe something to do with the guy attempting the backflip into the pool and landing on his head? That was pretty sad...

I'm pretty sure this acrobatic maneuver started at old school rock crawl about 4yrs ago hahahahahaha

It's sad the amount of people that aren't really off road people that are out there for the party. It's what messed up glamis dunes, pismo beach and let's be honest a good chunk of California altogether. The other bad part is the knuckle heads that know better but are doing dumb **** anyway because fuggit....it's hammers and everybody is doing dumb ****. Still the best people I know are dirt heads and I wouldn't trade any of y'all for the rest of the a holes in the world. I just hope those a holes don't permanently f up my favorite week of the year.

what's the story with it?
Happened at KOH 2018 inside of Hammertown at the KMC Booth where they did for (i think) 3 years a so called belly flop contest inside a mini pool to win a set of KMC Wheels. That one guy did a really good backflip in the first round and probably drank to much till he had to go again. Long Story short... he missed the pool, his nose said hi to the sidewall of the pool, his nose needed a intensive surgery afterwards. I have a pretty nasty video of it which i obviously never published. The thing is he probably was lucky that it was his nose getting hung up on the pool wall....

Happened at KOH 2018 inside of Hammertown at the KMC Booth where they did for (i think) 3 years a so called belly flop contest inside a mini pool to win a set of KMC Wheels. That one guy did a really good backflip in the first round and probably drank to much till he had to go again. Long Story short... he missed the pool, his nose said hi to the sidewall of the pool, his nose needed a intensive surgery afterwards. I have a pretty nasty video of it which i obviously never published. The thing is he probably was lucky that it was his nose getting hung up on the pool wall....
That's right and from what I saw of the video, there is no reason why he can still walk. It looked like he broke his damn neck.

Latest posts