• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Travel

Re: KOH logistics

No I have not seen it. Can't you just go riding out there wherever you want or are they changing it up for the race?

I don't know. Might be worth a call to Dave or Jefe. If we get out there Sun mid day. we'll have a day and a half to free ride. before they close off stuff if they are.

Mr. Underkill said:
I don't know. Might be worth a call to Dave or Jefe. If we get out there Sun mid day. we'll have a day and a half to free ride. before they close off stuff if they are.

drool Is it Feb yet ??

Mr. Underkill said:

They aren't closing anything off.... only things that will be closed off will be race day.

I will be running trails that week. Well... I am planning on it at least.

Where was the schedule at?
I plan to roll in late Sunday afternoon evening. Be there all week. Guarantee you we wheel on Monday, guaran-damn-tee you!

All that means is that the course will be released on that day.....there are so many trails, I cannot imagine it getting overcrowded.

From this far out I'm planning on rolling out early early Saturday morning... straight till we get there... so sometime Sunday we'll probably get out and wheel after recovering from the drive. Mon-Wed, wheel our asses off, Thurs watch/film backdoor... Friday video action all day... I'm sure we will be tired as **** Friday night but that won't stop a party... Sat load up and head home... I'm sure at a little more leisurely pace than getting out there... Take Sat-Sun to get home, spend the night somewhere halfway-ish and get ready for work on Monday... Might bump it out a bit and take Monday off too---playin it by ear as far as exact plans but that's my tenative idea... February is a long ways away.

InDaShop said:
Where was the schedule at?
I plan to roll in late Sunday afternoon evening. Be there all week. Guarantee you we wheel on Monday, guaran-damn-tee you!

Heres where I saw it
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8558011&postcount=69

we'll be there about the same time.
Are you going 40?

Whats the current plan for us as far as meeting up, we gonna try to do all that loading then driving Saturday, or we gonna do it Friday night prior to "Headin back to Cali, Cali, Cali.."

Mr. Underkill said:
Heres where I saw it
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8558011&postcount=69

we'll be there about the same time.
Are you going 40?

I-10, I'm 4 hours south of I-20, and 8 hours south of I-40 from here.

I was thinking I would leave here about 5 on Sat morning be there about 7 and off by 8-9. then head on. I've always gone 40 to Cali. We could go 20/10 and try to meet up with Wyatt.

Mr. Underkill said:
I was thinking I would leave here about 5 on Sat morning be there about 7 and off by 8-9. then head on. I've always gone 40 to Cali. We could go 20/10 and try to meet up with Wyatt.

Pat, that would prolly work, we could meet in West Texas (El Paso) and caravan on together. El Paso is about halfway for me. So it'd be a long day for you guys.

usually takes me 12 ish to get to DFW. I'd guess another 6 to El Paso? The Cummins just rolls on if you keep it pointed the right direction.

Mr. Underkill said:
usually takes me 12 ish to get to DFW. I'd guess another 6 to El Paso? The Cummins just rolls on if you keep it pointed the right direction.

I dont believe you can make it from DFW to El Paso in 6 hours. Its a little over 600 miles.

DavidsCJ7 said:
I dont believe you can make it from DFW to El Paso in 6 hours. Its a little over 600 miles.

600 miles....how freak'n big is TX? damn. No 6hr is a dream. 8 mabey.

P were you not preparing to go straight through? the back seat sleeps decent enough.

Underkill, I was thinking if you wanna do the ATL to Bham trip on Friday night you can crash at my place and we can get up early on Sat and head to Cali. I figure with loading the rigs and all the spare parts and **** I plan to carry there will be a lot of "strategic" packing in the bed of your truck and on your trailer. That gives us Friday night to make that happen. Figure we have a couple of hours of packing and figuring where all the **** can go and still leave room in the cab. I looked at the map a while back and we have to follow the Corridor X to Memphis and then 40 from there as you said. My house is 5 mins from the new section of Corridor X (I-22) so we can jump on it and be to I-40 past Memphis is 4 hours if all is good.

Matt O. said:
Underkill, I was thinking if you wanna do the ATL to Bham trip on Friday night you can crash at my place and we can get up early on Sat and head to Cali. I figure with loading the rigs and all the spare parts and **** I plan to carry there will be a lot of "strategic" packing in the bed of your truck and on your trailer. That gives us Friday night to make that happen. Figure we have a couple of hours of packing and figuring where all the **** can go and still leave room in the cab. I looked at the map a while back and we have to follow the Corridor X to Memphis and then 40 from there as you said. My house is 5 mins from the new section of Corridor X (I-22) so we can jump on it and be to I-40 past Memphis is 4 hours if all is good.
probably not a bad idea. Kill meeting up with Wyatt. But, I do prefer 40 after 5 trips back and forth.

Yeah dont worry about meeting up with me, I'm way south.

We'll hook up on a lakebed in the middle of no where Southern California. :woody:

FYI El Paso, Texas is closer to Los Angelos, CA than it is to Houston, TX.