• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Travel

Re: KOH logistics

This is an awesome in-car with Joachim, gives a pretty good flavor of the terrain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oI4uuFchK8

dont **** around in AZ before the lakebed.. that'd suck to be just "stoppin' in" AZ and not make it to the hammers cause of somethin stooopid :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
dont **** around in AZ before the lakebed.. that'd suck to be just "stoppin' in" AZ and not make it to the hammers cause of somethin stooopid :flipoff1:
x2 that would be an on the way home spot to play.

Bones said:
x2 that would be an on the way home spot to play.

If we make it, that is probably what we will do. If we wait and stop on the way home, I'll need to take off two weeks.

LOL......yo guys are going to be so beat up and worn out after racing and partying or a week you want want any more....much less Phoenix........and no, there is no way to find Annilator without a guide.....

Matt O. said:
Yeah we have logistics ourselves out with the 5 million threads on this topic :flipoff1:
I was just wondering today how many damn threads we can have on this one subject... :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
I was just wondering today how many damn threads we can have on this one subject... :flipoff1:

I merged several and created this handy-dandy KOH specific forum. I think I added everybody that is competing or attending to the membergroup

Nicely done brotha man.... I like Race Forums, thats a great idea should add any other racers that get on the forums to the group as well just to get feedback and insight from the guys putting in work in other venue's as well. thumb.gif

I like the competitor forum as well. I have found some interesting reading on the Pirate competitor section as well as a lot of useful information if I ever decide to go the comp route.