• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Travel

Re: KOH logistics

Sounds like Will, Nate and I are doing about the same deal. Probably head out on friday night or saterday and roll all the way. Was planning on going out earlier, but I should probably give school some thought and the fact that we wont know the coarse till tuesday. Looking forward to seeing all you guys. The LCQ is going to be fun as hell. Looking forward to taking it out on Matt. :flipoff1:

About 1250 miles from MattO's palacial spread to El Paso. That is a little over 1/2 way for me here at 1000 miles. Las Cruces is usually my day 1 stop at 1100 miles. It is a KILLER HORRIBLE AWEFUL day but it makes for an easier 2nd day getting all the way to the lakebad.

74_Chevota said:
The LCQ is going to be fun as hell. Looking forward to taking it out on Matt. :flipoff1:

That tired old motor and lack of driver skill is going to limit your chances! :flipoff1:

one of those 2 things will be eliminated. Stuff is in the works my man...

You keep knocking on the TBI man...it just had TOO much power. Damn snapped the driveshaft because i got on the gas too quick. thumb.gif

Nah man Im all for all the way through, **** dood Ill get Heaths' Bandit TA and run smokie and the bandit style if thats what it takes ! laughing1

All you gotta do is keep watching this, and youll do whatever it takes to get there..... this trailer haunt's my dreams I can not damn wait man !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqseKbFLlM

nothing like Eric giving Becca a nudge

I'm ready, even if I can't run it....this year.
Hell, I'm happy to be able to go and be a winch point for the buggys.

Bones said:
Wyatt, I am riding out with you dammit. I am not missing this road trip by pussing out and flying. thumb.gif
We'll see, I would fly if I didnt have a chase truck, trailer, and race car, plus enough **** for 5 days of the baddest wheeling in the western hemisphere.
Looking at a an enclosed on Friday in Indy with BigSilly. Wife gave the OK. Still not sure on getting a big ass trailer. Part of me likes the current setup, small, light, and not a big ass parachute to drag down the interstate. And that doesn't even address the cost difference.

Anyone who makes that trip will have a kick ass time there will be so much wheeling done that week outside of the race. So its a 50 miles race, I bet we run it 2-3 times before Friday.

InDaShop said:
I bet we run it 2-3 times before Friday.

Thats exactly what Im talkin about !! I doubt a get a shot at heading that far west again/anytime soon... gotta make it count !! thumb.gif

Bones said:
Wyatt, I am riding out with you dammit. I am not missing this road trip by pussing out and flying. thumb.gif

u got a seat with us if needed juzz throwin that out thurr...

Anyone wanna meet in PHX and roll out to the lakebed together? Or we all gonna meet at deh bed.

MUCHADO said:
Anyone wanna meet in PHX and roll out to the lakebed together? Or we all gonna meet at deh bed.
Let me know when to be there. I may try to get there by Saturday night....thats a long haul for me solo, I try to limit it to 1000 miles in a day. But if I have to do 1200 I'm sure it can be done.
Like I said pending me making up my mind on a truck and trailer, we may be picking up an RV in Phoenix for the week.

Oh yeah I was thinking that if for some reason wheeling was a no go prior to Tuesday, we could always stop in Arizona and do that ****! :flipoff1:

Gonna be a great trip!

Matt O. said:
Oh yeah I was thinking that if for some reason wheeling was a no go prior to Tuesday, we could always stop in Arizona and do that ****! :flipoff1:

Gonna be a great trip!

I'm good with that...
thnk we can find Asylum?

Dunno if I'm flying or driving but my non-wheeling ass is planning on being there! I gotta start doing some things besides working and I think that'll start 09' off right! Hmmm.....maybe I should take a 4-wheeler or golfcart or something. loller.gif