krawler red label 39" vs tsl sx stickys 43"

Re: Re: krawler red label 39" vs tsl sx stickys 43"

Robbiem said:
Didn't want to name names

I paid that from gofourth
It's ok man, I gots thick skin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Punkin85 said:
I'm also in Houston so I'm hitting the same parks you are. Once I burn through these, I may go to the 43 tsl's just for the additional ground clearance but for performance wise, I couldn't be happier with my reds.

How are there so many Houston people on here I've never met?

I love the 37s and 39s I had on my last buggy. I agree with running them with 10 psi and not driving like an idiot really changes the sidewall issues. I ran mine at Moab, Trees Ranch, Wolf Caves, K2, Hidden Falls, Barnwell Mountain, Clayton, and Burris Valley Ranch without a single issue in almost 4 years. I bought 42" Treps for the new rig and debate selling them daily to go back to reds. I'm trying to force myself to wait until the rig is finished to see how I like them, but Krawlers stick better than any other tire I've seen locally.

smbroady82 said:
Showoff....

;)
Same here, I crawled boatramp with a 4500# rig and SXs. Marlow seen't it. I'm still intrigued by the Treps, and I'm hearing after an aggressive break-in period they're great.

yankster said:
Same here, I crawled boatramp with a 4500# rig and SXs. Marlow seen't it. I'm still intrigued by the Treps, and I'm hearing after an aggressive break-in period they're great.

What is an aggressive break in consist of?

yankster said:

Casey told me at choccolocco he secretly wanted SX's, he also told me not to tell anyone that. :rolf:

jk101 said:
How low on air?

Depends heavily on vehicle weight, but airing down under 5 lbs and driving around in a field or from trial to trail for a mile will get the sidewalls moving. The tread will take 5 or 6 normal rides

redneckengineered said:
Reds are garbage. I would run 44 Ground Hawgs before I ran those pieces of ****. Once I went to them sticky 43s I shipped all the reds I had to Somalia to be used for fire starters :****:

:flipoff1:

My, how things have changed from a few months ago... :stir:

We saw a few sets of each get denied on boat ramp this weekend. (one set of reds being mine, I'm starting to think its a driver issue with mine lol). But, with that being said, we left boat ramp and hit a bunch of other obstacles right after and the reds shined (even with my junk suspension this weekend, (first ride being put back together) ).

It was a really good sticky comparison weekend.

Man I'm really just starting to think that boat ramp is a married woman. You may get denied. You may not. You just never know. What a temperamental bitch.

I have pulled up to boat ramp and never slowed down and went to the top first shot, pulled right back around and take 10 minutes to do it, its crazy!

Latest posts