• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kushKrawlin the komedy kommentator

stano

Is it just me or does any body else get a :rolf: outa kush? This guy has me rolling (no pun intended....) half the time! I find my self reading threads I have seen he posted in just for the comments!

Case in point, post #91 in the troll thread........bwahahahahaha..........

Keep up the good work Casey!!

He is a special dude! If you think what he puts on here is funny you outta here the **** he comes up with on the phone! :smoke: :dblthumb:

al1tonyota said:
He is a special dude! If you think what he puts on here is funny you outta here the **** he comes up with on the phone! :smoke: :dblthumb:

Spend a weekend with him. He is a great guy, funny and not on time for anything :flipoff1:

I'm ready to head out on another trip with him. And unless you steal his Nitrogen set up, he is a pretty easy going guy.

Having met him in person I'm surprised you don't see him in more threads. That guy has more energy than a supernova.

"Special" is saying it nicely. Great dude but needs a helmet and better GPS :****:

I've ridden with him a few times by sheer coincidence. He arrived for rides two weeks late and we happened to be at the park when he arrived, so we all hit the trails together,

Re:

I loaned him my digital air pressure gauge and then we started moving and we all just loaded up. I wasn't worried about it but then the group got separated so it was the next day before I ran up with him again. He was all worried that I thought he was tryin to keep it haha he had it all polished up an wrapped in a rag all neat!! Damn good ole dude, and funny as **** commentating on a Mexican one legged fighting match after a few shots of Carolina Shine!!!! I Would ride with him any chance I got.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

He is a damn fine American! Legit good dude. I think he has a pet skunk though. Always smells kinda like it when he's around. Not like BO, dang homeboy needs a bath or anything. Just like that smell that comes in the vents when you see a dead skunk on the road. Weird if you ask me. But a damn good dude. :****:

Re:

infamous1 said:
I loaned him my digital air pressure gauge and then we started moving and we all just loaded up. I wasn't worried about it but then the group got separated so it was the next day before I ran up with him again. He was all worried that I thought he was tryin to keep it haha he had it all polished up an wrapped in a rag all neat!! Damn good ole dude, and funny as **** commentating on a Mexican one legged fighting match after a few shots of Carolina Shine!!!! I Would ride with him any chance I got.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

That 1-legged fighting match... Poor old boys didn't stand a chance! Hahaha

Talked with him and text when his transmission went out, super cool dude, and yes :rolf: as hell, keep calling it like you see it kush!

Kush is at the top of my hero list. Except for your sense of direction and worrying about Bigfoot getting you I hope you are riding with me everytime I go. Next time I will fallow you though.

Mofo still bitches about me throwing "boulders" at his jeep :****:

joho75287 said:
Who is organizing the Kush meet and greet ride?
I gotta wheel with that crazy sob now!!!!
Just hang out with john g as much as possible. I hear kush is painting his jeep purple to fit in better. :flipper:

Man Fawk that KushCawk bastard, hell he came over to my house to buy parts, but when i wasn't looking he got my kids hooked on drugs, flashed his cawk at my wife, and raped my gotdayam dawg!

Neal3000 said:
Man Fawk that KushCawk bastard, hell he came over to my house to buy parts, but when i wasn't looking he got my kids hooked on drugs, flashed his cawk at my wife, and raped my gotdayam dawg!

Now that's a gawd dang party right there!