• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Less Racing and More Wheeling

Dem fiddys look like they need to be run about half flat and broke in good. That thing will be a beast in a big rock creek bed.
yeah he was running way too much air in them to begin with, someone scared him about them having weak sidewalls?

yeah he was running way too much air in them to begin with, someone scared him about them having weak sidewalls?

Really enjoying the Trail Ride Revolution series and thanks for putting in/mentioning trail names whenever possible.

Cool to see several forum members in their rigs (including you getting some Mega RzR seat time) as well as the see the artist formerly known as the "Blower Buggy" out on the trails.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the Trail Ride Revolution series and thanks for putting in/mentioning trail names whenever possible.

Cool to see several forum members in their rigs (inclduing you getting some Mega RzR seat time) as well as the see the artist formerly known as the "Blower Buggy" out on the trails.

Yeah I was having so much fun this last time I did a crappy job showing/mentioning the trail names. I'll do better this weekend.