• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little bastards at hale mtn

smbroady82 said:
Either a day of work at your place cleaning/ doing whatever you see fit.....or ............. a day of free labor at Hale Mt. , send them out with trash bags and tell them not to come back down until they have a trash bag or two filled up each..

not sure how to enforce this without getting the law involved or doing something illegal....

or ban them from the park... just my 2c

Bingo. Either way is a win. I especially like the ban hammer. Like if I was banned from Windrock it would hurt. Taking away the park that's only 45 min from me. Same effect on your shitbags I suppose.

99% of ATV riders litter, I think that might be a little high. You have wasted more time typing this thread than it took you to pick the trash up. LOL... Hell find out who they are and shoot their sorry littering ass. That will teach them not to litter.

People like that are pure trash. It infuriates me to the point where taking a baseball bat to their vehicles would be the only way to help me feel better.

Like BigSam said No Respect! Ban them from the park for couple years if they try to come back get them for trespassing and not waste anymore time & energy on them cause they are obviously not worth it!!

Yall are going about this all wrong, you should have done nothing, other than find out who it was. Then you just wait for them to show up to the next ride and fill thier trucks full of trash, and take the valve stems out of their tires.

Just looked through the FB thread...Typical little young shits. OMG JR...You ruined Easter!

I would ask them what they thought would be a good punishment for being so inconsiderate of someone else's property. If I didn't think it was tough enough on them then I would come up with something.They have already acted like kids so treat them like kids!!

Revenge never "fixes" anything. Just ban them and the rest of the crew that was with them. Maybe the ones that didn't actually throw any trash down will find better people to hang out with.

whiskeymakin said:
Revenge never "fixes" anything. Just ban them and the rest of the crew that was with them. Maybe the ones that didn't actually throw any trash down will find better people to hang out with.

I agree.

I hate seeing people do stuff like this I've never been to Hale mtn but we always pick up trash everywhere we go people have zero respect for parks or just the outdoors in general!! Ban for sure at least 1 year :ban: :ban: :gtfo:

Re:

Only problem with banning them from Hale is they can go to other parks and throw there trash out there.

If they ban them at Hale which they should, let the other parks know there info so they will have a heads up.

Re:

The only time/ reason that **** face littering pieces of **** go to parks is on "event" weekends when they know that some REAL rigs are gonna be there, so they go get drunk and watch.

The rest of the time they are either trespassing, drunk and littering or riding govt land, drunk and littering

Re:

TBItoy said:
The only time/ reason that **** face littering pieces of **** go to parks is on "event" weekends when they know that some REAL rigs are gonna be there, so they go get drunk and watch.

The rest of the time they are either trespassing, drunk and littering or riding govt land, drunk and littering

X100 it happens every time and u had better keep your **** locked.... I see it every time we have a big ride at my local park... Its very sad.

whiskeymakin said:
Poor ol iron gap will get the **** then lol

Our club goes to Estill every spring and picks up trash. All that land is getting sold off in small parcels to private owners who will get tired of picking up trash and just gate their roads. Another riding place soon to be lost.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Better enjoy it while you can. I can't believe it's stayed open this long. Wonder how long before you start seeing houses pop up?