• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little bastards at hale mtn

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
I know it's a long shot cause its the 99% of the atv crowd that does it, but if anyone recognizes the vehicles, lmk.

If anyone knows the people that were in the 4 vehicles circled above, they need to contact hale mountain due to their behavior at my farm tonight. I will not stand for white trash dumping out 60 beer cans, 3 jim beam bottles and a dozen water bottles. Feel free to share to keep the few actions of some dumbass kids from causing issues for the rest of the offroad family.

Attachments

• 2016-03-26 21.46.01.png
    2016-03-26 21.46.01.png
    870 KB · Views: 220
Man I done some **** most wouldn't in my days.. And Fukin throwin trash wasn't one of them .. I can NOT comprehend the thought process behind it. I'm serious... Never in my life have I thrown trash down and said "hell it don't matter". Wtf. Them turds should have to do community service. I know I have , for some bullshit no where near as FUKED up as dumping **** like that. that's one of my pet peeve's ... A big one.

I've always hear good things about your farm and helping with parking. I hate to hear some ****baskets acted like Bernie Sanders voters and jacked up your field. I am glad you got a shot of the vehicles in question. Might wanna start taking pictures of license plates if there is a future of folks parking at your place.

That is low life behavior. I am on my first trip to Hale Mtn. Super nice people running the park and JrHall goes out of his way to provide extra parking. They should be banned for that crap.

Probably the same group that left trash all over the ground at the waterfall.

My six year old son picked up nearly a whole bag of trash that these punks left.

No excuse for this. This is the reason all of the local trails are closed or being closed.

bluetoy said:
No excuse for this. This is the reason all of the local trails are closed or being closed.

I agree.
In my experience, it's usually the LOCAL crowd showing up. And disrespecting their LOCAL venue. 99% of the crowd that travels to these spots, for the most part, respect that these parks are few and far between.

LandSpeeder said:
I agree.
In my experience, it's usually the LOCAL crowd showing up. And disrespecting their LOCAL venue. 99% of the crowd that travels to these spots, for the most part, respect that these parks are few and far between.

From what I gathered, if you can travel, you have money. If you have money, you have a good job. If you have a good job, you have some sense. That kind of sense isn't the littering ****-knuckle kind.

5BrothersFabrication said:
From what I gathered, if you can travel, you have money. If you have money, you have a good job. If you have a good job, you have some sense. That kind of sense isn't the littering ****-knuckle kind.

Almost word for word what I was gonna post.

5BrothersFabrication said:

Logic^^^

That is really disappointing...

JR is nice enough to let people park on his property to help out the park and people don't even have enough courtesy to throw their trash away.

I wish the cole mine trash ( blacked out drunk idiots on quads/ lifted one wheel wonder "mud trucks") would have stayed over there this weekend...

I saw Jr.for the first time in a long time this weekend and as always he went out of his way to help make this a good weekend not only for people he knows but total strangers that he never met..He doesn't have to let anyone park on his property! Two words sum up what happened here and they are. NO RESPECT. It would be good if we could find out who these assholes are and put our trash in the front seat of their vehicles, not really much difference than what they did. Jr. it was good to see you and I am sorry this happened. .

I appreciate everyones kind words and really miss the offroad family.

Now saying that, thanks to the book of faces... I have started figuring out who dumped their **** out. What does hardline say a good reality check should be

jrhall said:
Now saying that, thanks to the book of faces... I have started figuring out who dumped their **** out. What does hardline say a good reality check should be

Either a day of work at your place cleaning/ doing whatever you see fit.....or ............. a day of free labor at Hale Mt. , send them out with trash bags and tell them not to come back down until they have a trash bag or two filled up each..

not sure how to enforce this without getting the law involved or doing something illegal....

or ban them from the park... just my 2c

Yeah i agree. But alil public shaming will go a long way. The Hannah chick that is posting up on hale mtn is the one with the white razor. She swears she didn't do it but it was her friends. But she won't post up their names or anything. Feel free to flame away. She has already told me multiple times she isn't responsible for her friends actions.

Latest posts