• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Florida wheeling

Hardrock. People hate on hardrock but its got a
ton of potential if you look around and get creative. :****:

Glad to see some buggies hittin that place up. Where are you guys from? We are up in Jacksonville, so its easy for us to do a day trip.
I have had my eyes on a few hills out there, just have to see if we could cut some trails.

Brian

We are in Gainesville and some of the others Inverness area. We are just finishing up some new rigs so we will be there quite a bit next couple of months. I'll post up when we are going next. Prefer the other spots but....

I just moved down to Orlando from Atlanta and have been wanting to check this place out. Wouldn't mind joining you guys next time you make a trip. The drive to Golden Mountain Park is a little far from the new home...... unfortunately.

Hardrock is great for a quick 1-2 hr ride (and a place to park the tow rigs/trailers) before going to the other places just down the road

389903_159982874107191_1892038039_n.jpg

401478_159983320773813_869812033_n.jpg

Add me to that invite list... I'm always looking to ride with a few guys willing to get creative out there and cut new trails. Like you said, Hardrock has a ton of potential, we just need to keep adding trails/obstacles.

Lil ugly said:
Looking good guys. What motor is in Eduardo's buggy? I like the sound of that cam. Out of Bounds not finished yet?

It's done but my motor seized up just after cranking. Ordered another 6.0 should have it in the next couple of weeks.

Latest posts