Wired HDH Control Panel
Front and Rear Rigid Lighting
Custom Spare Tire Holder

23F15E87-91DE-497B-94AF-DA8095875439-13329-000005D2DBF5C6F8.jpg

734EB433-4192-4DD3-A9A8-2D3EB55C8798-13329-000005D2DF3FB527.jpg

2381FCB4-B97F-46F6-93AF-1CE10A92E237-13329-000005D2E6B2E116.jpg

E0077F51-93C8-419C-8B6C-EA30C142E3E8-13329-000005D2E4E1B1BC.jpg

What digital dash did you use?

I looked up the Dakota gauges but it didn't show an application for the TJ/LJ.

Looks good, all of it!

j-mox said:
What digital dash did you use?

I looked up the Dakota gauges but it didn't show an application for the TJ/LJ.

Looks good, all of it!

It's all Dakota Digital but its custom built. It also has some extras like psi gauge for OBA included.

thats a cool idea. was it hard to get all the gauges to work properly? I want to do an 5.3 in my jk but don't want the hassle of trying to get everything to work like stock.

skipnrocks said:
thats a cool idea. was it hard to get all the gauges to work properly? I want to do an 5.3 in my jk but don't want the hassle of trying to get everything to work like stock.

I've done Hemi conversions in the JKs and everything works like stock. Doing a 5.3 will be much more difficult but give Hauk Designs a call about it. They've done plenty of LS conversions on JKs.

I will have to do that. I have a supercharger in there now which does good in the power department and ok in the fuel dept but I hate the transmission. My rig only has 20k so if I can get a good chunk for the motor and tranny and supercharger I would like to ditch it for a 5.3 or 6.0. I dont need crazy power but 5.3 would put out simular power as my supercharged motor but at lower rpms. and gm transmissions are way better!

Sorry for thread jackin! I will be happy to delete this if you would like! I love your rig !

skipnrocks said:
I will have to do that. I have a supercharger in there now which does good in the power department and ok in the fuel dept but I hate the transmission. My rig only has 20k so if I can get a good chunk for the motor and tranny and supercharger I would like to ditch it for a 5.3 or 6.0. I dont need crazy power but 5.3 would put out simular power as my supercharged motor but at lower rpms. and gm transmissions are way better!

Sorry for thread jackin! I will be happy to delete this if you would like! I love your rig !

Which SuperCharger are you using? I'm a stocking dealer for the new Sprintex. I've got one on my JK with 40"s and its great. No problem on the hijack.

I have a rip charger. It works real good too although I have nothing to compare it to. I also have headers and exhaust. The one thing that drives me nuts is at highway speeds or a little over the cruise control surges. Ripp says its a dodge thing, something about their torque management system and having pressure in the manifold? Its so much better than stock I cant complain, I got 20mpg last weekend on a trip to idaho and18 on the way back wich isnt too bad with having to go up and over the mountains.

That is cool! Any trail pics? I have seen a few of these conversions started, but this is the first one I have seen finished, nice work.