• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Longs Vs Dirty 30's

TG says theirs broke at 8500ft lbs at 30 degrees

Longs say 8900 ft lbs at 40 degrees.

both have lifetime guarentees but personaly I'd rather spend the extra 80-100 bucks on Longs and spend my money with a local business.

TG says theirs broke at 8500ft lbs at 30 degrees

Longs say 8900 ft lbs at 40 degrees.

both have lifetime guarentees but personaly I'd rather spend the extra 80-100 bucks on Longs and spend my money with a local business.

Broke some on the longfield axle machine. Tg really break @ 6200 foot lbs.

why doesnt that suprise me.

was that at 30 degrees like they claim or at 40 degrees?

I'd go with Bobby's birfs, his customer service is second to none. Las year he swapped out one of my 30 splines in the wee hours of the night, keeping a weekend trip from being ruined by broke parts. Thanks again Bobby :awesomework:

I say go with Bobbys shafts i have tested them and done some harsh things to them and they are still working great.
shhhh dont tell tested them with my 44's ran them for about a month did front burns everywhere, even did a few bront burns on cement and had the 44's smoking but i dont recomend doing all that. Just wanted some folks to know Bobby's shafts are bad ass, he is a hell cool guy, and local. :011:

We just got longs for Romes truck ( although they are sitting on my coundter instead of in the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Good customer service a great preoduct- not to mention ur buying from a person not a corp

Buy from Bobby, there a better product, your keeping the money local, plus Bobby put's a lot back into the local 4 wheel drive community :awesomework:

Buy from Bobby, He's a cool guy, his product is better and you would be supporting the local economy.

Installed my Longs today!

LongfieldInstall02-22-20095.jpg