• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Low T

stano

Any body else been tested/ treated? I have been hearing commercials on the radio about a promo for a local place and some of the symptoms seem to hit close to home. Mainly brain fog, fatigue and inability to lose weight. Sex drive seems normal, but I haven't ever been this age before, so I don't really know what to expect. They did blood work and said my testosterone is low, but their treatment is pretty freaking 'spensive. I'm 43 and don't think I want to take their shots for the next 20-30 years. They quoted my $250/month.......

No known issues here, but $3000 a year to **** like a machine, lift heavy things, and feel like I am 20 again sounds like a deal to me if I could bare it

From what I have heard, Low test treatment makes your body quit producing testosterone and in some cases may increase your estrogen because of the imbalance so you have to keep taking it. Just lift weights. I can tell a difference when I lift 3-5 days a week as opposed to when I do not. Of course any exercise will make you feel better, but I have found when I am lifting I am less tired, get sick less, can be "at attention" in a moments notice and can freaking drive railroad spikes :dblthumb: I am 35, have diabetes, hyper tension and am over weight. I have never had "issues" with my junk not working or not wanting some nookie, but I am pretty much always tired and can tell a difference in how quick things get going, but I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day for the last 8 months and haven't touched a weight in 6 weeks so I attribute mine completely to lack of exercise.

Yes I have it and been treated for it for 5+ years.
I started with shots but Hate needles and keeping up with product and getting someone to stab me.

I went with andro gel; 4 pumps and I apply to each leg each day. Has helped me immensely and can tell huge difference daily.

friend of mine got diagnosed with low testosterone.

Started androgel and/or some sort of testosterone deoderant stick,

got divorced, lost 40 lbs, started getting lots of strange and the T problem fixed itself, doesnt need supplemental T anymore. molaugh

money_pit_yj said:
How old are you?

32, no T issues but my joints have started giving me hell the last 2 years. My diet is crap, but I have two torn shoulders, broken bones in my left foot, and a bunch of other nagging crap that doesn't seem to heal like it did just a few years ago. Not taking care of myself caught up on me in a hurry it seems. I am sure if I would eat better, stretch, and get mobile again I'd be fine

This is funny. I was thinking about this last night. I have to go in for my mandatory yearly physical/bloodwork for my insurance and thought about having them check it. I just can't **** twice a day or or more like I used to. I think mines off. Lol

pholmann said:
This is funny. I was thinking about this last night. I have to go in for my mandatory yearly physical/bloodwork for my insurance and thought about having them check it. I just can't **** twice a day or or more like I used to. I think mines off. Lol

If you would quit chasing them you wouldn't be sop tired and could twice a day. Sheep and goats have been evading predators for years, you are just another something to run from.

muddinmetal said:
No known issues here, but $3000 a year to **** like a machine, lift heavy things, and feel like I am 20 again sounds like a deal to me if I could bare it

The dude today said there are some side effects though. Can accelerate prostrate cancer, thicken the blood and something else. I can't say as I have a problem with my sticker pecking out, but not looking to spend that kinda coin for the rest of my life(or as long as I wanted the benefits to continue), for what seems like the fountain of youth but with some side effects. I did have it checked at noon and they say it is highest in morning. He said my MD can prescribe a cream from the pharmacy for about $50/month, I think it's time for my physical, so I may ask the doc and see what he says. Just wondering what the rest of the "Hardline" guys might have to say about it.

I do the cream for 50$ a month, between that and my new cpap machine, I can tell a world of difference in my energy. But if I would stop working so much I could probably get off the test cream.

I get a shot every week at a local clinic, cost me $16.50 a week, every 4 weeks I get a HCG shot also, it helps your body keep producing it's own test. It's $20. There is know directly linked case of prostate cancer from testosterone, but I do have to donate blood once in a while.

Re:

I have a protein S issue with my blood. Causes blood clotting. Doc told me it would not be a good idea to take T supplement. Raise my chances of blood clots

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

I have low t I've been giving my self shots for a couple years now. On bcbs its a $10 copay for like 4 months worth. (10ml) I tried the gel but I have a 6 year old daughter and they told me she could get exposed and it could mess her up. I hate needles but the needles are small so it doesn't hurt .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

Before I take any medication, especially ones that say may cause anal leakage, I try and find a natural cure. Hit the gym for a solid month, quit drinking sugar/calories in general. That can include: milk, beer, juice, monster, etc. Eat a healthy diet from an actual nutritionist, not some Facebook fad diet. Get a good schedule going to include when you go to sleep and when you wake up. After a month, have your levels checked and see how you do. Won't thicken your blood, make your prostate stop you from peeing and you won't grow a vagina. If nothing changes in your levels, you probably need it and should use it. If they are up, you are less foggy and you have to buy new pants.....you are welcome for the cheap fix and longevity in life.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Before I take any medication, especially ones that say may cause anal leakage, I try and find a natural cure. Hit the gym for a solid month, quit drinking sugar/calories in general. That can include: milk, beer, juice, monster, etc. Eat a healthy diet from an actual nutritionist, not some Facebook fad diet. Get a good schedule going to include when you go to sleep and when you wake up. After a month, have your levels checked and see how you do. Won't thicken your blood, make your prostate stop you from peeing and you won't grow a vagina. If nothing changes in your levels, you probably need it and should use it. If they are up, you are less foggy and you have to buy new pants.....you are welcome for the cheap fix and longevity in life.

Hell if I could grow my own vagina...I wouldn't be worried about having a low T count. ;D

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

I'm 43, I work out 4 mornings a week(crossfit type stuff), ride my mtn bike at least once and walk the dogs for an hour every evening, I work construction and eat pretty healthy. That's what got me to wondering about it. I'm gonna research natural supplements and talk to my MD, who's a friend and will shoot me straight. I was wanting to hear the experiences of the general population here to see what roads have been taken and if its worth it. And as for the leakage/vava problem, I don't want that either............ thumb.gif

pholmann said:

Just ask Marty whatever he takes for 3x a day ginger...

Been taking test cypionate 200mg 1cc a week for 11yrs now can tell a huge difference when I miss a shot , normal numbers for someone my age was 7-900 I tested at a 135 way to low As that was an adverse effect of a previous steroid cycle that I had no business doing at that age . Now as far as side effects each person will be different if your naturally a **** your gonna be a bigger ****, High blood pressure it's gonna raise it , can cause depression , I haven't had any problems or serious acne from it balls haven't shrunk **** ain't shrunk ain't flipped out and strangled my family But do your research it is a hormone and it can **** your **** up in a hurry . I go through my normal doctor , I have went through the mail order the mail order will send you whatever you want as long as you got the $$$