• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Low T

I was around the 400 range on blood work. Felt like ****. Used test for about a year thru my dr. It was kind of exspinsive but you can use the good rx app and it saves a **** ton of money. Insurance didnt cover it.
I swelled up like I hit the weights none of my clothes would hardly fit, made my skin oily and broke me out bad. I did feel a little better, but finally said to heck with it. I pretty much narrowed it down to eating bad, no exercise, had a burnt shop, lost a baby.....pretty much a little depression.
I don't think it's worth it if your blood work shows a tad low. Just get more active and eat better is a good start before you jump into poison lol

Re:

So if anal leakage and growing a vagina are side effects, that could explain some of the threads lately. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree with Kel. Big pharma just wants to line their pockets, you don't need that stuff unless you have tits, go to help groups and have a name tag that says Bob.

Re: Re: Low T

5BrothersFabrication said:
I agree with Kel. Big pharma just wants to line their pockets, you don't need that stuff unless you have tits, go to help groups and have a name tag that says Bob.
I tried changing my diet, I worked out 5 days a week for well over a year. I felt like **** all the time. Everyone may not need it but when it's low its sucks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LOL at the guys saying lift weights eat right rawr. Low T is a medical condition, diagnosed by a Dr. Would you knock your wife for taking post menopausal hormones? Doubt it. It's just test has a stigma from the bodybuilding/black market world and men in general are opposed to any sort of medical treatment in general because hell we're men right. I'm not on it but I started getting mine checked yearly at 33. I wanted to establish a baseline because what is normal to you may not be normal in someone else. You can bet your ass when it drops below my normal range due to age or whatever I will supplement. I work out daily, eat healthier than 99% of most humans, and have no reservations at all to supplement in order to improve my overall quality of life. T does have side effects but being an old fat tired piece of **** is another side effect of doing nothing . Ever wonder why you felt so great in your late teens to mid 20s? It's not rocket science.

I've been using it for about a year now and my wife and I love it.... Lol.... I started to notice that I had zero energy all the time, could care less if I had fun with my wife and I started gaining a lot of weight.... So I got my testosterone checked and I was almost turning into a woman... Lol... I use the lotion once a day and haven't looked back.... The way I see it is crap happens to everyone.... It's no one's fault...

If you do research online
redneckengineered said:
LOL at the guys saying lift weights eat right rawr. Low T is a medical condition, diagnosed by a Dr. Would you knock your wife for taking post menopausal hormones? Doubt it. It's just test has a stigma from the bodybuilding/black market world and men in general are opposed to any sort of medical treatment in general because hell we're men right. I'm not on it but I started getting mine checked yearly at 33. I wanted to establish a baseline because what is normal to you may not be normal in someone else. You can bet your ass when it drops below my normal range due to age or whatever I will supplement. I work out daily, eat healthier than 99% of most humans, and have no reservations at all to supplement in order to improve my overall quality of life. T does have side effects but being an old fat tired piece of **** is another side effect of doing nothing . Ever wonder why you felt so great in your late teens to mid 20s? It's not rocket science.

I can see why folks say that. If you research how to naturally raise test levels they all (Mayo clinic, Men's Health, Dr.OZ, etc.) say that weight loss and lifting weights will raise testosterone levels naturally.

yankster said:
If you do research online
I can see why folks say that. If you research how to naturally raise test levels they all (Mayo clinic, Men's Health, Dr.OZ, etc.) say that weight loss and lifting weights will raise testosterone levels naturally.

That's true. I guess what I should have added was, once you've exhausted all the natural remedies nothing wrong with supplementing. I think a lot of guys are just lazy and fat and want a quick fix and low T is easy to blame for being a slob. I always say, get your life in order before you turn to pharmaceuticals.

Re: Re: Low T

redneckengineered said:
That's true. I guess what I should have added was, once you've exhausted all the natural remedies nothing wrong with supplementing. I think a lot of guys are just lazy and fat and want a quick fix and low T is easy to blame for being a slob. I always say, get your life in order before you turn to pharmaceuticals.
So, what you ate saying.......is that you agree with me?

It's the same with any life changing condition. Do it naturally if you can and check the results. If they don't work, look for alternative means to the end. Try and keep it to the least intrusive method.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:

I agree big pharma is a last resort. This is all new to me and from what I'm learning, the "normal" level don't mean too much if you dont have a base line. Life situation could effect how much T you have produced over the years and what you body is used to. Any body have a herbal/natural way they tried that they feels is successful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get the shots. BCBS pays most of it and if you don't have insurance you can buy it off the internet from about what ever pharma you desire for about 30 bucks a 10ml. If your T is already low then you don't have to worry about messing with your natural T so piss on it. If you want tons of information sign up at steroidology.com. it's the hard-line of steroids forum.