Ls wiring speed sensor

Re: Ls wiring

Pic of setup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 236

Thanks NTIDWELL for all your help. I figured out tonight that with a 45* adaptor I can leave my intake alone an with my headers I will have about 6 or 8" after the O2 sensor so I'm gonna order my harness Friday!!

Tidwell idk if u remember me of not but I was the ol boy in the little red pos yj at bikini bottoms offroad last summer i winched u over the top of that hill. And ever since that day I've been on a mission to get another buggy lol so all this is pretty much your fault haha

tommy450r said:
Thanks NTIDWELL for all your help. I figured out tonight that with a 45* adaptor I can leave my intake alone an with my headers I will have about 6 or 8" after the O2 sensor so I'm gonna order my harness Friday!!

Tidwell idk if u remember me of not but I was the ol boy in the little red pos yj at bikini bottoms offroad last summer i winched u over the top of that hill. And ever since that day I've been on a mission to get another buggy lol so all this is pretty much your fault haha
Hell yeah. That ****ing stump kicked my ass. My trans was smoked after that day. Thanks for all your help that day. And hit me up anytime you wanna go ride :dblthumb:

What are yall doing for a speed sensor on the np205 I read where I will need it for idle issues is that true?? Or can I just do away with it??

I ended up doing my harness myself waiting on my fuse blocks to show up an that part will be done. I gotta send my computer somewhere to have it flashed.

Re: Re: Ls wiring speed sensor

As far as the speed sensor goes I was under the impression that was mainly used for transmission shift points. If your running a th350 it probably won't be much of an issue.
However if you do find that you need to run a sensor, Behemoth Drivetrain will machine your np205 output housing to accept a stock screw in sensor from a 241 series transfer case. You will need to send him your housing and a reluctor wheel from one of the newer cases as well. The reluctor wheel has to be shaved down a bit to be the same thickness as the 205 speedometer gear. Just plan on it taking him about a week longer than he initially tells you.

I had all of this done because I am running a 4l80 with a Strong box doubler in front of the 205. The computer has to have the speed signal to shift the 4l80.

I used Wayne Hartwig for my mail order tune on a stock 6.0 and it does great. You can send him a PM on Pirate or they have a Facebook page and website too. He was very helpful for me trying to figure out every thing I needed to do for mine. He can probably tell you for sure if it will have idle issues or not. Also his tune is $150 for life, so if you want them to change or adjust something later, it only costs you shipping.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2