• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LTB's Available Again!

Re:

What's the low-down on the LTB tire? What's it's purpose? Don't know many that run them. Heard they were really really stiff and didn't flex much.

Re:

It was/is a more aggressive TSL, it's purpose was to be a less expensive trail tire. They used to be made in China and were quite a bit cheaper than other interco tires of similar size. I had a couple sets of 34s and one set of 35s. The 35 was the smallest "bigger ltb".

I ran 34's on my jeep back in the day and they were great but I have not been impressed by the 40's

It was/is a more aggressive TSL, it's purpose was to be a less expensive trail tire. They used to be made in China and were quite a bit cheaper than other interco tires of similar size. I had a couple sets of 34s and one set of 35s. The 35 was the smallest "bigger ltb".

This is pretty accurate except I was told they used to be made in Mexico and are now made in the US. The 3+ years of back order on these was because the plant that made them was closed down and they finally got everything set up in another plant to make them. They are still cheaper than most larger tires in a similar size.

Re: Re: Re: LTB's Available Again!

Daves Offroad Supply said:
This is pretty accurate except I was told they used to be made in Mexico and are now made in the US. The 3+ years of back order on these was because the plant that made them was closed down and they finally got everything set up in another plant to make them. They are still cheaper than most larger tires in a similar size.

Good to see them back in the US!