• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lydia Culp

L

lowbudgetjunk

Got six years. Dipshit Reese gets sentenced sooner than later. Both tried to throw each under the bus and basically proved they were both guilty.

flashemifyougotem loller.gif :woot:

I knew I knew that name, she was a piece of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I love it! I am glad to see them at least getting a little bit of what they've been giving. Hope it's a long 6 years.

I heard about them both, so basically they were putting ads for sale for stuff they didn't have? Didn't they try selling parts here ????

Bout time they got what they deserved , my guess is his name will be attached to the offroad parts when he's dealt with in court . Their always so remorseful when the hammer drops in court .

I don't know him, but he defended her pretty strongly on here when she tried to sell some stuff if I remember correctly. I wonder if he is just a victim of poor judgement and getting caught up in :cougar: or if he really is a crook?I have seen guys do some pretty stupid and outlandish things when they start running around with women like her.

Re: Re: Lydia Culp

money_pit_yj said:
I don't know him, but he defended her pretty strongly on here when she tried to sell some stuff if I remember correctly. I wonder if he is just a victim of poor judgement and getting caught up in :cougar: or if he really is a crook?I have seen guys do some pretty stupid and outlandish things when they start running around with women like her.
**** him either way. Through PMS this escalated. I tried to meet up with the both of them and they refused. He did go billy badass Internet bad boy on me. Getting ***** doesn't allow full retard. Otherwise, every 15-16 year old boy would be allowed to drink beer and Dukes of Hazzard their mom's Buick.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Lydia Culp

lowbudgetjunk said:
**** him either way. Through PMS this escalated. I tried to meet up with the both of them and they refused. He did go billy badass Internet bad boy on me. Getting ***** doesn't allow full retard. Otherwise, every 15-16 year old boy would be allowed to drink beer and Dukes of Hazzard their mom's Buick.

Well I know it doesn't allow you to do that, I am just wondering if he is some inept redneck who found him a good looking woman and was getting manipulated by her. No matter what the situation is sooner or later your character is going to show so he had it in him to begin with, I just wonder if he was doing all that stuff to keep his :cougar:

I bet he feels like a :woody: for standing up for his "lady" and her turning out to be trash :rolf:

Re:

I know big fellah, I was just yanking your chain. She is looking a little worn for wear these days. Maybe the lesbian love will get her back to her sleezy, jort wearing, I just had 13 too many beers hotness.

All that bouncer money and on disability?

"Reece, 39, of Northfield, pleaded guilty May 15 to having weapons while under disability and receiving stolen property."

TacomaJD said:
All that bouncer money and on disability?

"Reece, 39, of Northfield, pleaded guilty May 15 to having weapons while under disability and receiving stolen property."

Disabled peeps not allowed to have a gun? :dunno:

Latest posts