• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Make My Day

doctordick

Classic American Iron, son.
If you haven't seen it, you gotta check out Clint Eastwood's speech at the repub convention, it's awesome. :****: All the lefty tv types have got sand in their gineys over it, they're not even talking about Romney! I thought Notso Sharpton wuz gonna throw an aneurism, molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

InDaShop said:
Its a bit of a weird speech, and I do feel a bit sorry for Eastwoods delivery. You can tell he's still sharp as a tack, but the brain to mouth motor skills are on the downhill side of things.

It is weird....At least he was going with his thoughts (as random as they were) and not just reading what someone had written for him. :dblthumb:

When somebody with his money is worried about this Country, everybody should be worried. How old is he now? Please GO VOTE THIS TIME.

He was like that old uncle that you just never knew what he would say. When he told the imiganary Obama he would not tell Mitt to go **** himself, I about lost it.

InDaShop said:
You can tell he's still sharp as a tack, but the brain to mouth motor skills are on the downhill side of things.

Exactly what I thought. Since he doesn't have anything to lose (political office wise) he was able to say what everybody else wanted to say.

If you own weapons and you like having ammo for them weapons then go now and start stocking up because in
the event that the ****** gets re-elected ammo will be 10x harder to find than it was the first time.
And no, I did not use the fuzzy headed ****** icon from the choices . If I mean ******, I'll say ******.

That was some funny ****. I don't care if he rambled a little, hell, we all would. When was the last time you stood up in front of 100,000 strangers and spoke with no TOTUS or even any NOTES for that matter? If I was Mitt, I'd put him as the Sec of Ag or Trans or something! Maybe even Sec of State, so he can tell all the ragheads and gooks with nooks "You feel lucky punk?" :****: