• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis Razr MT tires

Re:

That's why they make so many different tires. Tires for you, tires for me. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Maxxis Razr MT tires

tonybolton said:
LOL...what an answer.

And go turn your gay tapatalk signature off....we don't care bout your G930V phone. ;)
Didn't mean to offend you! Lol

Here's some 285/70/17

19f534dbbae3ab18a912c6d5084d29f7.jpg
32c8769740d12d89c8125f60f63e00a9.jpg
cd558a52528bfe99f999ec143bd8d4cd.jpg

Re:

I saw that one too, not offered in near as many sizes as one would expect. I'm wanting to go a little bigger than 285/70. Initially I had my eye on Ridge grapplers in the 295/70 flavor, but I am just not impressed with the looks of that tire. Most all the pics I look at of them on different trucks, just seem to subtle for me. Probably just gonna have to go with an MT instead of fawkin with any of the new hybrid tires.

Currently communicating with Custom Offsets on a set of 295/70 Cooper STT (old style). They have them listed at $674 shipped, SUPER cheap....but says they are on 4-6 week backorder. They will take order for $300 deposit. If they can confirm that price is accurate and confirm they will refund if they can't get the tires ultimately, I may go with a set of them. That old set I had back in the 2006 era cost me $760 at a local tire center that had good prices. To get them for $674 now would be awesome.

TacomaJD said:
Currently communicating with Custom Offsets on a set of 295/70 Cooper STT (old style). They have them listed at $674 shipped, SUPER cheap....but says they are on 4-6 week backorder. They will take order for $300 deposit. If they can confirm that price is accurate and confirm they will refund if they can't get the tires ultimately, I may go with a set of them. That old set I had back in the 2006 era cost me $760 at a local tire center that had good prices. To get them for $674 now would be awesome.

Interesting.

I really like the set of 285 STT that I had. I ran them on a 1500, 2500HD, and finally a 1st gen 4runner... On the 4runner they got wheel'd so much that the white letter sidewalls were wore off and they looked like white walls :****:

I am weird with tires, borderline fettish stuff. I still get the warm and fuzzies looking at the old STT's because of how pumped I was when I had finally saved enough money to buy them. Those, brush guard, straight pipes, and fosgate subs, and I had the perfect truck in my eyes. I absolutely loved that thing the few years I drove it. Then something started messing up with the brake system and couldn't get it figured out, so I sold it and bought an 02 loaded Yukon. Ain't owned a Ford Truck since....

Pics still on my desk at work from when I had it back when I first started my job in Shipping. Lol

Miss that damn bike too!
5c8ca49c06a16246fef2b3248b0a337b.jpg

d2c64c53787b7191a1903dd6a281f817.jpg

zukimaster said:
Would the brakes on that ford just fade and go to the floor and you replaced master cylinder and all that jazz?

Yes then start working again. Last time it done it I was coming down the hill beside Western Sizzlin on the road my work is on. Went to start slowing down, mf'n brakes went to the floor and then bam kicked back in and screeched to a halt just before slammin into car in front of me waiting at the stop sign. Dad worked on it and replaced all sorts of **** on it, we never could figure out wtf was causing it. That truck ended up in Mexico molaugh

Just went the same thing on a 03 crew cab, after replacing the master cylinder and checking everything else, I got to researching it, it's the abs unit that goes bad and letting fluid bypass internally, common problem on those trucks I reckon.

Re: Re: Maxxis Razr MT tires

zukimaster said:
Just went the same thing on a 03 crew cab, after replacing the master cylinder and checking everything else, I got to researching it, it's the abs unit that goes bad and letting fluid bypass internally, common problem on those trucks I reckon.
Sounds about right, ABS light stayed on in that truck soon as it started doing it and was on when I sold it. Figured it was something like that. Fawkin Fords. Lol

Just heard back from Custom Offsets, claiming they cannot find where the STT's were listed for $674....so I go look, now they are listed at $722.

Here is my email reply.

"They were listed at $674 last night in that specific size, now it says $722. Someone apparently changed the price since last night. If you'll notice in my first email, the total I listed for the wheels I mentioned and those tires was listed as $1546 on your website… $1546 minus the $872 you said for price of wheels equals $674, which is what they were listed at last night when I looked.

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/buy-wheel-offset2/90000003149/cooper-discoverer-stt-lt295-70r17-tires "

Man I'd like to do some desert bro-truck cosmetic stuff to my truck, but I wouldn't want to mess a good truck up like that. **** looks cool though! Those ST Maxx tires look good in this application.

41a9b6f7ef06f138fe30486bbfba42c1.jpg

TacomaJD said:
Man I'd like to do some desert bro-truck cosmetic stuff to my truck, but I wouldn't want to mess a good truck up like that. **** looks cool though! Those ST Maxx tires look good in this application.

41a9b6f7ef06f138fe30486bbfba42c1.jpg

I think you have the meanings of cool and gay messed up.

We both know that unfinished look with all that plastic and core support showing would eventually drive you crazy... plus the wind noise

I'm sure there are better looking front bumpers in the same style that cover more of it up. I know you ain't on the facebooks, so you prolly ain't seen Wyatt's Asphalt Assassin, especially after it's makeover....badass as fawk! 2wd of course drool drool drool drool

Before

f4ad73c52660d7a8b3ca345bb6f794b1.jpg

After

63c05072553e6d340c2c2c75ca9e56d2.jpg

8912a80ec1bf7ed5584e800c17974425.jpg

b9f0be2f3ea6af241736034a5eaaa53f.jpg

Latest posts