• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis Razr MT tires

I'm just a hatter I guess...

Wyatt's truck isn't a poser and doesn't have bumper that looks like a freshman shop class project... :****:

TacomaJD said:
I know you ain't on the facebooks, so you prolly ain't seen Wyatt's Asphalt Assassin, especially after it's makeover.
Small correction, pothole assassin. He drives to work in Houston every day. It is neat, but the makeover starts with a stock truck and ends at teh Fall Guy and 40's. It was on 37's before the black pic you posted, the 40 fitment was a big deal, cutting into the cab and everywhere to clear them.

Agree on the **** front bumper on the other, but I get what he is saying, a properly done daily runner rig is cool to me, but I live in KS, not AZ

**** to live in Houston yoou almost need a long travel suspension on your truck. The roads here are ****ing terrible.

blacksheep10 said:
Small correction, pothole assassin. He drives to work in Houston every day. It is neat, but the makeover starts with a stock truck and ends at teh Fall Guy and 40's. It was on 37's before the black pic you posted, the 40 fitment was a big deal, cutting into the cab and everywhere to clear them.

Agree on the **** front bumper on the other, but I get what he is saying, a properly done daily runner rig is cool to me, but I live in KS, not AZ

Cornfield Assassin ?

:dblthumb:

Buddy is building something like that now, 35's 50's chevy that was his grandpa's, 16ish travel front, 22ish rear, c/o, bp rear, c/o front all tube chassis. sbc in teh cab with him, th350 to 9 rear. I cut all of his bulkhead pieces and steering parts as well as all the chassis tabs, cell mount and whatnot. He is the guy that built Zayne's buggy. Excited to see it done soon. Should be cool to take his kids to school in (one at a time of course laughing1) and jump railroad tracks.

Re:

Pothole assassin! There ya go, I have followed all his progress pics on fb when he started building it, the name just slipped my mind. Lol. The concept is cool as **** to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/263395853469

Try that link. Dude doesn't have his title typed like others, so it doesn't show up in regular results, but instead below in results that match fewer words.

c4119432e0ce92bb6c537a6eeb6cc9f4.jpg

7e656f8994d00211015b24028131e26d.jpg

77ab5c0e1da3f52976ab335977e80a90.jpg

Apparently that guy fudged his numbers or something, this exact auction went from $806 to $963!! That's higher than the marked out original price of $895 on the original auction I posted pics of. Bastard.

Re:

Welp, for inquiring minds, I was gonna order some old style Cooper STT's and possibly wheels too since they were so cheap, but I talked to Custom Offsets and asked if they thought they were actually going to be able to get more old style STT's since I did not even see that tire on coopers website anymore, and they came back and said they looked into it and the tire has officially been discontinued and they can't get anymore. Sad day, I'm just not a fan of the STT pro's looks. Back to the Razr MT I guess. Still deciding.

I just ordered a set of atturo's from bb wheels had the best price. I am gonna give the tire a shot and see how it does, Ive read good things about it.

Re: Re: Maxxis Razr MT tires

ranger11 said:
I just ordered a set of atturo's from bb wheels had the best price. I am gonna give the tire a shot and see how it does, Ive read good things about it.
The MT? Throw up some pics when ya get em in/on!

Pretty impressed with bb wheel, lowest price I could find and free two day shipping. As far as the tires they look good and feel good. Only time will tell on the wear.

841ec32fb0b652eec84df35bffde0606.jpg
e8827fcc887ec10f694ed2eee8966f26.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

They look good and priced good, but I can't get past vids like these on them. These are worn as fawk for 15k miles. Several vids and forum posts talking about them wearing fast. Hoping you have better luck with yours!

http://youtu.be/iaDYEx7m6f4

I've seen good and bad. I will take the chance. I don't daily drive my truck so if I get 3-4 years out of them I will be happy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk