• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maybe The Luke wasn€™t wrong? Round 3?

The Luke

According to the majority population of Hardline, fabricator1 seems to be a good dude and The Luke was wrong.

Edited due to Luke being mostly wrong.

Re: I think we're getting trolled/catfished by Fabricator1

Damn.....sounds like someone drove their motorcycle over a road that had grass clippings from a piece of **** farmer trying to make a living. :)

tonybolton said:
Damn.....sounds like someone drove their motorcycle over a road that had grass clippings from a piece of **** farmer trying to make a living. :)

Don't even get me started on motorcycles by gawd! I get that dude may be trying to make a living. But, I don't think he's actually selling anything. Whoever got all the d60's he just sold on here needs to speak up. Cause he refuses to give me dudes screenname. All I know is "it's some dude from North Carolina". But, I don't think that person exists.

Did kel go up and and get a trailer full of stuff?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Google search by image for stuff he has sent you and see if it pops up anywhere else. I'm on mobile and can't do it, I think you need to be on desktop.

That picture of a Chevy truck with back half Cage is old. I remember seeing it at least 6-8 years ago

onepieceatatime said:
Did kel go up and and get a trailer full of stuff?

I know he ran up and got a busted looking kit car. I don't know much else though. I shot him a text before I posted this, no response yet.

I sent him a PM on here a week ago asking him to call me to make arrangements to either ship or let me put some hold money on the K case th350 as well as some other parts. He replied back 2 days later and said he would call. He then posted the 79-70 ford axles which I was also interested in. He still has not called. I am prepared to make the 6 hour drive to MI the first of the year to pick up the stuff I want as well as to help move some of the stuff some other people want. I can transport these parts to Louisville to get them closer to some of the folks on here. I am still waiting to hear from him but I guess the 78-79 axles are already spoken for. I am not too upset over it but if he would have called me when he said he was, I would have one of those axles too.

He has been very good to me, I needed a 205 adapter here while back, and he had one, sent it to me for free, just wanted my old one back. And then I needed a 32 spline front output, he hooked me up, and I have ask him a ton of questions about the different types of 205 stuff, and he has been very helpful to me.

Kel did go up and had nothing but good to say

Well if anyone from Bama goes up there to find out and he does have some k cases and some 400 small blocks laying around I'll still take them

You gotta remember he is from Michigan and people up there are a little different than Y'all Southerners!

onepieceatatime said:
You gotta remember he is from Michigan and people up there are a little different than Y'all Southerners!

I know some Michigan'ers......they're all rich up there!!! Drive jeeps with big blocks and 54's! ;)

tonybolton said:
I know some Michigan'ers......they're all rich up there!!! Drive jeeps with big blocks and 54's! ;)
If you know them personally they gotta be on that baller status.

He's a real dude anyways, goes by fabricator on Greatlakes4x4 site, I've always found it weird he never offers anything for free up there but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend just got back to me. His shop is right down the road from his. Said he always busy in the shop so he's hard to get a hold of at time. He's bought numerous diffs and parts off him over the years with no problems. Also says he's a stand up guy.

BUG-E J said:
If you know them personally they gotta be on that baller status.

Naaaw....I just know their checks won't bounce when I'm out panhandling. Them rich folk don't carry cash.