• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MB brake upgrades

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
You guys who have MB's---what have you found to work well upgrading the whole brake assy and tossing the pile thats down on the frame rails?

This will be for a 45....

i just pump the pedal:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: , then pull it back up with my foot and pump again:awesomework:

Mike, I have a couple of differant hanging pedal setups. One from a cj and one from a early bronco. I even have a cj one thats set up for a hydro clutch. I like using a 1978 jeep master cyl for disc brakes up front and this is supposed to work well with dics in the rear as I am told and will soon be finding out. Are you doing discs all the way around? I have a couple of sets of 11" drum brakes if you want to go that route.

Mike, I have a couple of differant hanging pedal setups. One from a cj and one from a early bronco. I even have a cj one thats set up for a hydro clutch. I like using a 1978 jeep master cyl for disc brakes up front and this is supposed to work well with dics in the rear as I am told and will soon be finding out. Are you doing discs all the way around? I have a couple of sets of 11" drum brakes if you want to go that route.

I can't remember if there are disks in the rear--I believe so.. But yup you pretty much nailed what I am trying to do jim.. These will be for gibby's lil rig,,,

yes, convert to hanging pedals. take pokey up on his offer, or make your own.

Yup--nailed what I was after--thanks gary :awesomework: