• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

memorial day weekend riding

kennyWayne

wideopendesign wideopenlife bigblock trailrig
trying to figure out wich direction were going memorial weekend ,so whats everyone got in mind.

Never been to summertown, is it crowded to a point you can't get around to the trails on a holiday weekend?

If I still had a rig and didn't have plans already I'd take off to Tracy City, TN to ride with the Damn Locals for their Memorial Day Bash.

bamatoy said:
Never been to summertown, is it crowded to a point you can't get around to the trails on a holiday weekend?
The only time I've been there is on new years both times there were a lot of folks but didn't have any problems getting around!

RIVER FEST 2012 DOWNTOWN MONKEY TOWN FOR ME. GONNA BE DOING BACKFLIPS OFF OF THE TOP DECK OF THE PONTOON BOAT. loller.gif :dblthumb: :****:

i hear u brad that s probly will be alot cooler,hows the unit coming,? were talking bout hitting hawk pride sat and jumping to witc sun ,if every thing 8) goes well. i was just courious where to see where everyone was going. 8)

highrolrcustoms said:
Im headed to the Southern Shine Crawl at Harlan KY thursday-monday

X2 stay'n behind the dairy hut on the Evarts side. Hit us up, we'll be there Thursday - Monday also.

civicmindedex79 said:
Hadnt made my mindup for sat either hpo or witc. Sunday hpo for sure.
You otta come ride with us sat at witc. Me adam and his parents are going. Wifes new rzr will be there too. I gotta work monday so I comin back sun but adam says he ridin sunday too.

I NO IM A LOOSE BUT .. I DO KNOW ADAM LEE . SO IM GOING TO SUMMERTOWN...... IM BRINGING A GUY NAMED COLE DEASON WITH ME ..NOW THAT SOUNDS FUN