• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MF'n Wasps...

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
I don't remember wasps being a problem that much when I was younger, or even 8-10 yrs ago really. Now, they are everywhere. Literally everywhere. Stop at any redlight or intersection, I see at least one flying around...have windows down, they fawking fly in the truck. Stop at gas station, wasps. Walgreens, wasps. Any fast food restaurant, wasps. Actually, there was a wasp INSIDE Taco Bell yesterday. They infuriate me! At their rate of progression, they are gonna take over in 10 more years. We'll be like fawking Australia when you see videos of people that just let flies crawl all over their face bc there is so many of them it does no good to swat them away. Holy balls it burns me up, I'm tired of outdoor activities being impeded on by these little red and yellow-striped fawkers. 20% of the time I spend mowing is spraying or swatting at wasps, they are terrible at the wife's old house. Help me Tom Cruise!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man between the wasp plague and us assholes blowing grass clippings in the road i dont see how you sleep at night!

tonybolton said:
Things that bug me are terrible signatures that tell me what kind of phone and app they're using to post....jus sayin'....
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

tonybolton said:
Things that bug me are terrible signatures that tell me what kind of phone and app they're using to post....jus sayin'....

i'm just jealous his tapatalk is working. Bet he googled how to do it....

tonybolton said:
That's when you tell ya girl to pop an ice cube in da mouf an go down souf.....
Thats the most disguisting thing on hardline today. Congratulations!

I know this guy thats been all over the place and had every std known to man. He swears if you get the aids all you have to do is give it to somebody else and the worries are over? :dunno:

Latest posts