• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mile Marker VS Warn

im not too worried about line speed just want somthing to get the job done. Ive herd from most of you that Warn is the way to go so i think i will do that.

Nest question what kind of dual batterie set-up do you guys run? like how are they wired up and such? as my truck already has a stereo that sucks a ton of power i thought it might be good to do a dual batterie on my truck, which is one of the two places the winch will live

i have dual optimas, a red top under the hood, and a yellow top in a marine box in my tool box. i dont use an isolator, i just ran 00 gauge between them and called it good.

just about everyone on here will say warn but i am saying MM.

i have one im putting on my blazer, it came off my dodge cummins and never had a problem pulling it. a couple of my friends run MM and never have issues.

a buddy with a cherokee has to buy a new warn because his spool itself has broken twice. another one has a warn 9.5 (or whatever) on his blazer and that thing is so damn slow.

had a Tmaxx 9.5k before the truck got stolen. was nice and cheap. way faster than the m800 i have now

I have both a MM 8000lb, and a HF 8000lb'er. Winches are as already stated the exact same winch. Both are slow, and actually work. Had a buddy fry a solenoid on his, but neither of mine have had any issues. The MM is running Masterpull synthetic line, and the HF is running steel rope. If I ever need to get another winch, I will get one of the cool Warn Powerplant ones.

so i changed my mind after reading some info comparing T-Max and warn and they look very close to the same and i can get more bang for my buck with the T-Max so i think im going that route now instead, glad i waited and did a little reading

T-max is pretty good. I have sold 100's of them and never seen one back for any prob. what so ever. With that said, warn is made in portland, if there is a prob its easy to take care of it. I have never had a warn fail on me. Either is a good winch, stay away from the MM or the Smittybuils, they are junk.

nobody mentioned the Superwinch EP9.0, which is a great low-cost winch. i'm running a warn XD9000 and very happy with it; great linespeed.

Stay away from the MM's. I used mine 4 times ( 3 light loads, and one real load.) When I put a real load on it for 30 seconds the bitch was smoken' more than a frat house on a friday night. Super slow, some have plastic engagement rings, the cable binds, 1 year waranty, new parts are over priced. Get a WARN.

Stay away from the MM's. I used mine 4 times ( 3 light loads, and one real load.) When I put a real load on it for 30 seconds the bitch was smoken' more than a frat house on a friday night. Super slow, some have plastic engagement rings, the cable binds, 1 year waranty, new parts are over priced. Get a WARN.

i bought a T-Max:awesomework:

:bananallama:

in a few minutes i gotta go install it, goin up in the snow tomorow with some stockers that might need some help along the way lol

im going to do dual batteries too but i got the wrong batt box so i will do that next week i guess:mad: