• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired mini ex

noshoes

I'm looking to buy a mini excavator if anyone runs across one. I'm in Alabama but travel all over. Thanks

noshoes said:
I'm looking to buy a mini excavator if anyone runs across one. I'm in Alabama but travel all over. Thanks

What size mini and brand mini are you looking for? Komatsu PC35,55, Cat 307, etc. We might have one to sell. Located in Alabaster, al, south of B'ham off 65.

CHASMAN9 said:
What size mini and brand mini are you looking for? Komatsu PC35,55, Cat 307, etc. We might have one to sell. Located in Alabaster, al, south of B'ham off 65.

Got any newish Cat 308s in good shape?

I'm not really brand loyal, I just need something that will dig 9-10 feet and not struggle.

ibrokeit said:

How many you want!!!

adbc0fb6ab4140a804e8d5ba80c1a009.jpg

Damn jduck where you work? I work for Thompson caterpillar and we ain't got that many lol. I might can help if you message me price your looking for ect

ibrokeit said:

No 308's but we do have a 307. I'll check if they're ready to sell it if you're interested?

SHELBS44 said:
Damn jduck where you work? I work for Thompson caterpillar and we ain't got that many lol. I might can help if you message me price your looking for ect

Where they are built at. We build the 303.5,304,305,305.5 and 308 here in Athens, GA.. As well as the d3,4,5 dozers.

Got a buddy that is a salesman at trigreen in corinth ms. He just traded for a 50ish hp komatsu I think. Can send you a number if you are interested.

Jduck said:
Where they are built at. We build the 303.5,304,305,305.5 and 308 here in Athens, GA.. As well as the d3,4,5 dozers.

So I need to cuss you when I find **** left out? Haha. I bet it's nice putting them together all clean. No mud dirt maggots snakes ect in the belly pans. Dream job :****:

SHELBS44 said:
So I need to cuss you when I find **** left out? Haha. I bet it's nice putting them together all clean. No mud dirt maggots snakes ect in the belly pans. Dream job :****:

Haha that's the mouth breathers on the other end of the building, I'm on the welding/machining side of the plant.

Picked one up yesterday. Ended up with a 2004 Kubota KX61-2 with 2100 hours on it. I think i got a good deal at 7500 bucks loller.gif

Latest posts